WHAT KIDS AREN'T LEARNING IN SCHOOL

Re: WHAT KIDS AREN'T LEARNING IN SCHOOL

bellend
you're right there he was stationed in Cornwall, he always said he never see an angry german

Re: WHAT KIDS AREN'T LEARNING IN SCHOOL

Rastaozzie
And my old man oh and the RAF and the Royal Navy. Don't think Jerry would have found it as easy as Ho Hum seems to think

Re: WHAT KIDS AREN'T LEARNING IN SCHOOL

confused of hornchurch

It's quite frightening to realise that had Germany invaded Britain I know most of my forefathers would have opposed the German jackboot and fought to defend their country.

But in the eyes of the conquering hordes, all my family would then have been classed as 'terrorists'.

Makes you think.

Re: WHAT KIDS AREN'T LEARNING IN SCHOOL

bellend
if sixteen is a desired voting age they should learn a little politics, and how pointless it is voting.