Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

AlexMac
This post was updated on .
Hello to everyone on the forum!

My name is Alex, and I am doing a university project on Brexit. I am interested in why people in different areas of the UK voted remain and leave in the referendum last year. Whether you voted Remain or Leave, i am very keen to hear your opinions on the issues related to Brexit.

If you think it sounds interesting, the link below takes you to a 10 minute survey where you can express yourself on issues related to Brexit. The first page will explain the purpose of the survey and what kind of questions will be asked. At the end, there is a space where I welcome you to write as much as you like about your thoughts on anything to do with the referendum, Havering, the UK, or leaving the EU.

https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_881tzZDkMMN6GVL

I am very grateful to both leavers and remainers for your help if you can spare 10 minutes! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Alex

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Ho-Hum
Hi Alex, what currently bugs me is the London mayor keeping on stating that London voted to remain, when Havering overwhelmingly voted to leave.  It seems that Havering is only considered part of London, in his view, when inner London wants our cash.

Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Havering, Hillingdon and Sutton all vote in favour of leaving the European Union.

It's time the very biased London mayor Sadiq Khan spoke up for all Londoners and not just remoaners.

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Percy
Voted leave in 75 voted leave in 2016 nothing has or will change my mind.

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

hi Alex,

I voted out because I hated being ruled by far left lunatics who were controlled by the Banksters (illuminate) but hey if the truth was know I have always lived in a world of illusion-hmmmm matrix springs to mind.

Are sausages really sausages???

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

fred
This is a common affliction that Spurs supporters suffer from in my experience.

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

HH I was all in favour of giving Khan a fair crack of the whip but as you pointed out on other threads I'm now not so sure. I'm beginning to believe like you that he's bitten off far more than he can chew and he could be as big a waster as Boris Johnson. Love him or hate him Leninspart new London and its politics like the back of his hand and in the 80's tried to make travelling on LT affordable for everyone. Still our pompous old friends the law lords put us back 50 years and paid to a vision of public transport being efficient and affordable to everyone.

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Hello Alex
I'd be really happy to help you but I tried the link you gave on Chrome and it didn't work.
Could you recommend another browser to use?

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

ER Fred what have us Spurs fans got to do with Brexit other than yours truly voted out?

Gazzer mentioned a world of illusion and l thought of 3 fellas l worked with,always saying Tottenham were going to win the League,think they might go close next season though.
Oh l voted out as well just wish they would get on with it.

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

AlexMac
Hi dalek1.

Thanks so much for flagging up the faulty link. The link in my first message on this thread should work now. Would be very very grateful for you filling the survey in!

Alex

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

AlexMac
Thanks to everyone who has filled in the survey so far, and discussed related issues on here. It is interesting to hear your thoughts on the London Major and his response about the London result, along with that great infographic from you Ho-Hum.

I have been alerted by dalek1 that the link for the survey wasn't working for a while, but it should work now.

I would be particularly keen to get responses on the survey from those of you who voted LEAVE, as I have had more response from remain voters so far.

Once again, thanks very much for sharing your opinions

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

bellend
i'll give you my response after the second referendum when we vote to remain at any cost, brought about by a deliberately engineered bad exit deal. we voted to leave but apparently we can't leave without paying even more into a money pit which was the cause of the leave vote winning.

Re: Voted in the EU referendum? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Percy
We could not vote for remain we would not know what we were voting for.
Revolutions are always verbose.