Vote for Havering Mind!

Havering Mind
Hi All

We have a great opportunity for Havering schools:

Havering Mind has been shortlisted for Aviva community funding. What we have proposed to do with this funding is run a series of our Youth Mental Health First Aid training courses , designed to teach people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. The course delves into the common issues that young people face, including bullying, body image issues and substance misuse. The training provides information, tools and techniques to promote a young person’s mental and emotional wellbeing and to enable participants to support a young person who might be experiencing mental and emotional distress.

If we win this funding we can offer this out to LOCAL SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN HAVERING FOR FREE!!
PLEASE VOTE FOR US!!!

https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/voti…/project/…/17-2204

Re: Vote for Havering Mind!

Percy
Now you have to help with this it is such a good training course and will bring results the people can be proud of. Fill their life bucket and support ALGEE.

Re: Vote for Havering Mind!

This sounds like an excellent initiative. Mental well-being is now getting some of the attention it deserves and prejudices are being eroded with positive publicity and the work of organisations like Havering Mind. Best wishes.