Vote Conservative........smash, tinkle

Vote Conservative......smash, tinkle.

Teen smashes Romford MP Andrew Rosindell’s campaign car after being woken by megaphone blaring ‘vote Conservative’
PUBLISHED: 17:09 06 November 2017 | UPDATED: 17:09 06 November 2017
Ralph Blackburn

Romford MP Andrew Rosindell's Land Rover after Kieron Nickles smashed the window with a brick. Picture: Chris Muspratt
A teenager who smashed a brick through Romford MP Andrew Rosindell’s Land Rover during the last general election campaign has been handed a community order.

Kieron Nickles, 18, was staying at his mother’s house in Highfield Road, Collier Row, on May 15, when just before 9am he was woken by a voice from a megaphone saying: “Vote Andrew Rosindell, vote Conservative.”
The Tory MP and his team were out campaigning prior to the June election.
Mr Ali, defending, told Barkingside Magistrates’ Court: “He [Nickles] believed it was a breach of the peace, and so picked up a brick from the garden, and put it through the window.”
Mr Rosindell nor his staff were in the Conservative emblazoned four-by-four at the time it was smashed, however parliamentary assistant Chris Muspratt made off in pursuit of Nickles.
 Andrew Rosindell's parliamentary assistant Chris Muspratt after the pursuit of Nickles through gardens. Picture: Chris Muspratt
The have-a-go hero chased the vandal down Avalon Road, where he smashed through a resident David Holgate’s fence and escaped.
Today in court Nickles, of Hillfoot Road, Collier Row, admitted causing £800 of damage to Mr Ronsidell’s car, £21.36 to the fence and also breaching his youth rehabilitation order.
“Kieron is now 18, he is looking forward to becoming a father to his child, he is starting his GSGS qualification,” Mr Ali told the court.
“This means he will be able to work in construction. He is living in a semi independent hostel, and has applied for jobseekers’ allowance.”
 The fence smashed by Nickles while Chris Muspratt was pursuing him. Picture: Chris Muspratt
Dr Myrna Gilbert, chairwoman of the bench, gave Nickles a community order, meaning he will have to wear an electronic tag and remain at his home address between 9pm and 6am.
“There is no second chance this time,” Dr Gilbert said.
Nickles has to pay £300 in damages to Mr Rosindell, £21.36 to Mr Holgate and £170 to the court.
“I’m really trying to sort my life out,” Nickles told the bench.
Mr Rosindell, who has been Romford MP since 2001, said: “The most important outcome here was that the young man was caught and did not escape the law.
“While we were quite shaken, me and my team cracked on and finished our canvassing session that evening.
“Nothing will deter me from campaigning and speaking to my constituents.”
Mr Muspratt said he apologised to Mr Holgate about the broken fence, however “pursuing low level hooligans is always the right thing to do”.
The former army reservist added: “Had he escaped and not been put through the courts, the invitation to more delinquency is obvious.
“Given the latest spike in moped enabled crime and anti-social behaviour which intimidates many local people, a small fine and curfew may appear to be a slap on the wrist to many.”

Re: Vote Coservative........smash, tinkle

bellend
a slap on the wrist, we could have a whip round and pay his fine. didn't mr musratt break the fence?

Re: Vote Coservative........smash, tinkle

confused of hornchurch

He's not the first person that felt like shoving Andy's megaphone up his jacksy.

Re: Vote Coservative........smash, tinkle

dalek1
You mean like this real have a go hero embedded in You Tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvy1YufqGjg

That's the one!

Re: Vote Coservative........smash, tinkle

dalek1
Yeah could you have imagined if this Wild Wombat had spotted Rosser Dervish and White in a certain Romford nightclub back in late 2015?
F@cking idiot would have been the last of his references!