Utilities the cheapest deal

Independent man
My gas and electric contract with N Power just ended,they informed me by mail and transfered me to another tariff,I assumed it would be the cheapest deal,I contacted them to make sure,to be informed it was not the best deal,the on line contract was cheaper.
I expressed my surprise and said that I thought that they were duty bound to offer customers the best deal, to be told that they only have to tell you what the best deal is,its up to the customer to request to take the cheapest deal.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Utilities the cheapest deal

Percy.
Buyer beware.
Has any body had an offer from that Cooperative fuel supplier Barking and Dagenham were setting up?