URGENT - email from me

Barbara Matthews
If you receive an email from me with a link, please delete immediately as it isn't from me at all.  It is on a talk talk account, and I do not have one.  Sorry about this but I haven't a clue who's done this or why.  Barbara

Re: URGENT - email from me

Ho-Hum
This kind of thing happens Barbara,  Recently the minister's wife of the church I attend, questioned me about an email.

"I know it cannot be from you Malcolm", she said, in a rather shocked tone.

"Just delete it," I told her, "definitely not from me."

I spared her blushes by not asking what the email contained.

Re: URGENT - email from me

Thanks for the warning Babs.
I noticed an e-mail from a friend of my wife but I thought it odd as it was under her maiden name and she got married 8 years ago..
My wife called her friend and found out she hadn't sent anything so immediately dumped it.
If I ever receive e-mails from Havering cabinet claiming transparency and honesty then I'll really panic.

Re: URGENT - email from me

Barbara Matthews
If you get a reply at all, you'll know it's a scam!