This won't end well.

Re: This won't end well.

bellend
argentina and brazil are run for and by the lighter skinned.

Re: This won't end well.

Percy
Argentina even has Welsh speaking towns they went out there to farm as they were told the Natives spoke an archaic form of Welsh. They found bad land and bitter truth but stayed and built a life

Re: This won't end well.

dalek1
Yes I was aware of this Perc but do they regard themselves as Welsh or Argentine?

Re: This won't end well.

fred
Programme on the telly about them,if my memory serves they class themselves as Argies,but have kept some of the old traditions passed down the generations.

Re: This won't end well.

confused of hornchurch

Catalan leaders facing rebellion charges 'flee to Belgium'
Carles Puigdemont and members of his cabinet may seek asylum or set up government in exile, according to reports

Sam Jones in Barcelona

Monday 30 October 2017 18.36 GMT
First published on Monday 30 October 2017 11.53 GMT
Catalonia’s ousted president and several members of his deposed cabinet are reported to have fled to Belgium hours before Spain’s attorney general asked for charges of rebellion, sedition and misuse of public funds to be brought against them over their decision to declare independence last week.
Analysis Calling an election will by no means resolve the Catalan conundrum
Madrid’s tactics pose a dilemma for Catalonia’s separatists, but it could backfire by handing them a clear victory

Shortly after the possible charges were announced on Monday, Spanish media reported that Carles Puigdemont and five of his former ministers had driven to Marseilles and then caught a flight to Brussels. There was speculation they could be intending to set up a government in exile or claim asylum.
Spanish government officials said Puigdemont was in Brussels but a spokeswoman for his Catalan Democratic party (PDeCat) would not confirm his whereabouts.

Re: This won't end well.

Argentine I think but their furniture art houses and language are pure 18th century welsh.

Re: This won't end well.

Re: This won't end well.

Percy
You could argue Ho Hum if that were true the Canadians would now be nomad tribes living in Teepees and log shelters. They did not become Native Canadians did they.

Re: This won't end well.

Re: This won't end well.

Percy
I watched a documentary about Canadian Native lands and believe me they had no respect 90% of women had been raped used as sex slaves or used the Murdered on one road alone 200 Native women had disappeared murdered over 5 years they have to thumb lifts to function get to work or town and are generally abused routinely. The men were usually drunk or drugged employment non existent.

Re: This won't end well.

confused of hornchurch

Eight sacked Catalan officials are JAILED as European arrest warrant is issued for ousted leader after he defied Spanish call to hand himself in
The Deputy First Minister and seven of his senior colleagues have been jailed
A European arrest warrant is expected to be issued against Carles Puigdemont
His lawyer in Belgium says 54-year-old intends to fight any extradition request
Picture shows Puigdemont sitting in a cafe in the Belgian capital, Brussels, today
Nazi salutes and jeers greeted Catalan politicians as they arrived to hand themselves into police in Madrid yesterday
By Jake Wallis Simons, Associate Global Editor, In Barcelona & Paul Thompson In Brussels, For Mailonline
Published: 10:36, 2 November 2017 | Updated: 17:34, 2 November 2017

A judge in Madrid has jailed eight former Catalan regional ministers behind the failed independence bid over fears they will attempt to flee the country.
The Deputy First Minister and seven of his senior colleagues were taken to a jail on the outskirts of the capital Madrid after appearing before the Spanish High Court to answer charges of sedition and rebellion.
The region's former leader Carles Puigdemont – who fled to Brussels with four of his colleagues on Monday – remains at large but has yet to comment on the action taken against his ministers.
A European arrest warrant has now been issued for Puigdemont along with the four other who failed to turn up in Madrid, newspaper La Vanguardia said. A spokeswoman for the High Court could not confirm the warrant had been issued.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042223/Catalan-leader-DEFIES-Spain-deadline-hand-in.html#ixzz4xIZOYL48
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: This won't end well.

dalek1
Oh chuck all the Catalan leaders in the slammer!
That'll go a long way to calming things down.
And as for the Spanish giving the Catalan leadership the Nazi salute!
Thats rich coming from them.
During the Spanish civil war the Catalans were in favour of the republic and the province of Madrid were on the side of Franco.
Yes real Nazis the Catalans.
Not.
12