There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

Lorraine Moss
I know that this is what Rastaozzie has been saying all along, but without official confirmation we felt that these parks were under threat.  There has now been an amendment to The Havering plan that states in black and white that there will be no proposals to site wind farms at Dagnam Park or Bedsford Park.  They said that it was in response to the articles in the Romford Recorder.

Re: There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

confused of hornchurch

Does that include the previous scam......... land adjacent to Dagnam Park?

I assume that land has now been legally adopted into Dagnam Park?

Re: There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

Lorraine Moss
Hi Confused, that is suppose to be all in hand.  There is a map in the new Havering plan that shows the boundary change.  We will have to hold fire on any celebration until this is finalised.

Re: There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

dalek1
So they are leaving these two parks alone but where else are they looking at?
No bit of lateral thinking here folks its a bit too close to the elections for them to start messing about with green belt land and nature reserves for their hair brained 30,000 new homes pipedream.

Re: There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

Phil Wailing
Hi Dalek, all the parks have been protected from the Havering Plan wind resource scheme not just Bedfords and the Manor.

Re: There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

Lorraine Moss

Please see above, this has all of the details of the amendment.

Re: There Has Been An Amendment To The Havering Plan And It States That Dagnam Park and Bedfords Park Will Not Have Wind Farms

Mark One
Got to be careful what I say on a public forum so all i will add is in this case 'all's well that ends well'