The quest for sustainable Energy.

3H + 2H Æ 4He + n + 17.6 MeV....Nuclear fusion!! a gift from the Gods-used to power the sun, and energy for the stars.

In my view its the only way forward, however the by products produced by fusion reactors are not too scrummy eh. Soooo what are we to do GAZZER I hear your retort whilst ringing your hands in abject contempt for anything Nuclear-"theirs a hole in your brain dear GAZZER dear GAZZER"!!

aneutronic power dear Forum dear forum- aneutronic power dear forum-aneutronic poweeeer.

Oh yes sireee a gift from the Gods.

Re: The quest for sustainable Energy.

Percy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PPKGIxQ8o

Re: The quest for sustainable Energy.

Hmmm I prefer fresh meat dear Percy-Indeed one cant beat the hunt espec when one is the hunter.

However-Humans aren't sustainable!!

Re: The quest for sustainable Energy.

Percy
Yes they are doomed by their own weakness.

Re: The quest for sustainable Energy.

Absolutely!! but only In this age, indeed mankind has proven to be a prolific survivor " the talking ape" that came a hunting from the ice snow capped mountains (climate change) to the lower warmer climate learned to survive. Most died but some lived-those that lived, brains doubled in size and were re-wired by our dear old darling mother nature.

Now the "TALKING APE " is now God like, knows about DNA- nuclear fusion and can even fly ( mind you matrons been flying around on her Broomy stick for centuries) lol.

How ever has man now entered the dawning of his age of decline, too consumer addicted, media mind control blah blah blah.

Should they get back to the garden and survive eh.

https://youtu.be/x-8r3Z-BR7M