The new Lidle store

Ho-Hum
A week or so ago, I thought the store will not be built by Christmas.  Yet, in 7 days the skeleton of the building has been erected.  I'm in awe of the engineering.  It's like a giant meccano set construction.

Re: The new Lidle store

Re: The new Lidle store

dalek1
I hope Willmott-Dion aren't the contractor.
Just look at Orchard Village!

Re: The new Lidle store

Percy
Should be open end of November.

Re: The new Lidle store

mmwha....how are old bean, you haven't phoned you haven't written, I was worried.

Re: The new Lidle store

Ho-Hum
I've been busy writing the story of the life I never had.