The end of life as we know it.

GAZZER

Whilst the British moan about padlocks-there lives will soon undergo such a dramatic change. The second wave of Immigrants destined for these shores will destroy life as we know it-pensions-benefits-jobs-education -healthcare will be devastated..... see below an article from the star...

FOUR million Bulgarians want to come to Britain when immigration controls are lifted next year.
A staggering 55% of those in the Eastern European country would like to move to the UK for a better life, according to a recent poll.

The survey of 4,400 people ­suggests a huge wave of ­immigrants could hit these shores in 2014.
Many want to leave the nation of 7.5million people where poverty, crime and corruption are rife.

Bulgarians are already signing up to recruitment agencies in a bid to move to Britain. Daniel Kalinov, manager of an employment firm in Bulgarian capital ­Sofia, said: “The UK is our largest market.
“We mainly arrange for jobs in the hospitality industry or cleaning, though many work as care nurses for the elderly.

“If you haven’t worked for six months, being a cleaner in the UK is a good option.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

Romfordian
Surley not Gazzer our government wouldn't LIE about the numbers that are about to invade us from Bulgaria and Romania They are fine upstanding old Etonians and must be trusted
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: The end of life as we know it.

GAZZER
LOL...

Re: The end of life as we know it.

Percy.
Hooray we can only benefit from these young hard working people willing to get up and find a better life instead of lying about moaning and living on benefit like our young.
Lets send any of our under 20s not in work out to Bulgaria to teach them the same values.

So transparent percy lol

Re: The end of life as we know it.

Percy.
The population of Bulgaria is only 7.5 million so if 4 million come over here Bulgaria will be an empty place of old and disabled.
Its a cataclysm and I wonder how it could be supported in Bulgaria but in one swoop they will have solved unemployment.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

GAZZER
So this is  your point percy- Bulgaria will solve its unemployment-criminal-and failed social probs by sending there shit heads over to Great Britain.

Well that's just Dandy another great stratergy that those loony Labour morons signd us up for.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

bellend
in short the bulgarians look after their own people first unlike the traitorous self-seeking mob we seem to elect

Re: The end of life as we know it.

GAZZER
I So agree bellers.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

That's the first duty of government (to look after your own people).

Unfortunately we no longer have any effective government, and it would appear there is little chance of getting any.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

GAZZER
Indeed-The lablibcon pact are  just three heads of the same monster-they are following an agenda that is obviously been set by powers above them. Now they are asset stripping anyone who has worked hard all there lives -there all on a mission to turn the clock back-to the days when we were peasants and they ruled without challenge.

These despicable people will let British children die-pensioners starve, whilst they send billions of pounds abroad for their secret agenda deals in the guise of foreigner aid. What have we done to deserve these crooks.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

confused of hornchurch
"What have we done to deserve these crooks".

We've been complacent enough to sit back and let it happen, that's what.

If you are prepared to let someone, or for that matter groups of politicians or bankers rob you, then that's exactly what will happen.

Re: The end of life as we know it.

GAZZER
Hmmm exactamundo Confused-however as soon as I came too and realised there scam-I shut my door and secured my premises.

But still there battering my door down-with the help of my neighbours.