The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Re: The changing face of Havering....

tarasears20199
I was a juror on this case, 6 defendants. 8 week trial.
Trying to find out the sentences they received.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

tarasears20199
I was a part of this case, can’t say how but I wasn’t a defendant.

There was 6 defendants in this particular case that place at Snaresbrook crown court on March 25th. It was an 8 week trial.

I was trying to find out what happened after the trial was finished. But I don’t know how?.
1 ... 67686970