The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

bellend
london will never have another english mayor get used to it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
Londonistan or Londonograd or maybe visit the African information offices based in most if not all Boroughs.
No need to go into the cess pit fortunately,just keep your memories of better times cock.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch

Breaking
Police officer injured in Romford after attempting to stop driver of stolen car
PUBLISHED: 21:21 17 June 2019 | UPDATED: 21:21 17 June 2019
Imogen Braddick  Romford Recorder

A police officer has been injured after attempting to detain the driver of a stolen car in Romford.

Police began an authorised pursuit of the stolen car at around 5.30pm today (June 17).

The vehicle was pursued to Rush Green Road in Romford where attempts were made by an officer on foot - who had got out of a pursuing police vehicle - to detain the driver.
A spokesman for the Met Police said: "The vehicle drove away from the location, injuring the police officer.
"He has been taken to hospital where his condition is not life-threatening."
Enquiries are ongoing to trace the occupants of the car.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch

Jailed: 57-year-old caught with 'arsenal of weapons' in boot of his car near Romford Market
PUBLISHED: 17:00 19 June 2019 | UPDATED: 17:12 19 June 2019
Hayley Anderson  Romford Recorder

John Sidoli has been sentenced to eight months in prison for possessing four offensive weapons in a public place. Picture: Havering MPS
A 57-year-old man has been jailed for eight months after he was found with weapons including a crossbow and a fake gun loaded with blanks in the boot of his car.

John Sidoli, of Whittington Road, Hutton, appeared at Snaresbrook Crown Court, this morning, Wednesday, June 19, after he had pleaded guilty to four counts of possessing an offensive weapon in a public place at an earlier hearing.
Judge Timothy Greene said: "Collectively having all four weapons in your car massively aggravates the offence.
"These are not just items that have been thrown into the boot.
"This was a very deliberate act to put all these items together and have them available to you."
Sidoli, who was already known to police, was stopped by officers on Thursday, June 6, after he was seen driving suspiciously in Market Link, Romford.
The court heard "officers smelt drug residue" from inside the vehicle so searched the car.
In the boot, officers found a crossbow with six-inch steel tip bolts, a loaded imitation handgun, an adapted snooker cue and a knife.

No drugs were found in the car.
Mitigating on his behalf, Irshad Sheikh told the court he had a previous conviction for possessing an offensive weapon in the 90s when he was "very young and very immature".
He also has a 94-year-old aunt who is dependent on him for "shopping and helping around the house" and is a father to a five-year-old in Bulgaria and a 40-year-old in Italy.
Mr Sheikh said Sidoli has not explained why he had a knife, imitation firearm and snooker cue in his boot but indicated that he wanted to go to prison "to get away from someone".
When questioned about the crossbow, the defendant said during a snooker competition held in Harold Hill, a competitor threatened someone else with the weapon and Sidoli took it away for safe keeping.
He described this as a "responsible act".
Sidoli was sentenced to eight months' imprisonment and an order was issued to destroy all of the weapons.
Summarising, Judge Greene said: "You were found to have an arsenal of weapons in the boot of your car.
"I don't know what is going on in your life but I hope you are getting support.
"I don't want it to be the case that you did this for a chance of getting a prison sentence."

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Phil Wailing
They would probably fin them quicker if they sent the pics to the Romanian police.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Liebours vision for the future,also the multi millionaire prick Hunt,should be spelt with a c,running for the prime ministers position,god knows what the woolly jumper and sandals mob would allow in.
Unfettered immigration and multiculturalism forced down  our throats,shithole of a Country.

Putin and the Delhai?Lama,strange bedfellows,but both right on immigration.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

It's no good blaming Labour Fred, more have come to this country in the last 9 years than at any point in our history. last year was a record year at 400,000.

Immigration is always higher under the Tory's - They're the ones that want all the cheap labour.

My son is an HGV driver and drives tankers, he was grossing £2,000 a week but that's on nights. Eastern Europeans are coming here and driving class 1 HGV's for £11.50 an hour.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
True Liebour want their votes and the Tories the cheap labour.
I wonder what the Mad Monk and his racist party make of Comrade Putins statement,the woolly jumpers and other assorted liberal nut jobs in this dopey Country will probably be having a collective nervous breakdown right now.
Let’s see if one of them puts their head over the parapet and calls the Delhai Lama a racist for speaking common sense.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Phil Wailing
This crap, totally unreliable technology is being used in Romford.

81% of 'suspects' flagged by the Met police facial recognition technology are innocent. Four out of five people identified by the Metropolitan Police's facial recognition technology as possible suspects are innocent, according to an independent report. Researchers found that the controversial system is 81% inaccurate - meaning that, in the vast majority of cases, it flagged up faces to police when they were not on a wanted list. There is also a powerful legal argument that this technology contravenes the Human Rights Act.

In the USA San Francisco has banned the use of facial recognition by the city’s police and other agencies earlier this year and now several other cities are following suit, and the state of California is considering a total ban on the technology.

Somerville, Massachusetts passed a facial recognition ban last week and Oakland, California is on the verge of passing its own measure, which would prohibit the police and other city agencies from deploying the technology.

The legislative forays indicate a groundswell of support for curtailing the technology, which has an error rate as high as 90% in identifying women and people of colour.

What we need are boots on the ground not an Orwellian state.

Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
China is to have a full digital outline of all its people facial DNA fingerprints etc and standard facial recognition in every city. The same debate raged over fingerprints a hundred years ago. The police already have much more information from the scene of any crime from the phones every one carries. In the event of a crime they can triangulate the spot get details of all phones or devices carried identify the owners check their details then contact them or find them either as witnesses or suspects.. This can be or is automated. If every one had to carry a bio metric identity card and show it to purchase goods or use a hotel or buy petrol the number of neer do wells would be reduced.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Phil Wailing
This week (Wednesday) there has been a loony with a machete in McDonalds on Harold Hill and the next day (Thursday) there was a massive armed police response to a man with several firearms in Clematis Close Harold Hill.

It’s interesting to note none of these incidents are being reported by the Romford Recorder.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

China also executes more people than the rest of the world combined and has anti suicide nets round the roofs of it factories.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
A woman in Texas has been caught on camera opening a large tub of ice cream in Walmart and licking the contents before putting it back.
Evidently that is a 2nd degree felony and carry’s a 2-20 year sentence and a $10,000 fine.Unlike here there is every chance the police will track her down and she will get her comeuppance.
If only we had these sort of sentences then aholes like the fella pictured in the paper and his like might think twice before doing their crimes.
A 16 year old has been given 25 years to life in another State for the murder of a child and he will do the 25 before he’s considered for parole.Proper justice.
As I’ve said before we don’t need houses,plenty of them to go round if we deport all the illegals,we need a prison building programme to lock up the scum who are making people’s lives a misery.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
Yes bring back the gallows at gallows corner hang them from the flyover any one who parks on a yellow line to be flogged in front of the town hall.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
Are you suggesting we let the ragheads take over Havering Council,their partial to a bit of that in the medieval world they inhabit?
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
Yes a touch of Sharia law should sort them out.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

1 ... 6667686970