The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
Well if you want to pay to see a doctor most of them offer private consultations about £30
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch

Really? I must have been tucked up then.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

It’s one of the main reasons there are so many fucking freeloading arsehole immigrants here healthcare is free.
Charge em £30 a visit to the quack and watch them get immediately better or fuck off elsewhere,got the pox of em.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

No idea,you can get a return into Bergerac for £100 on hen and stagair from Stansted or if you have more money than sense from City Airport with BA for just over a grand.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
£460 return for two by train no coaches direct £400 for two return by Ryanair.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
Prices quoted were for 4th to 11th September 2019 correct as of last night.
You could come squeasyjet to Bordeaux if you wished,still full of French people with the odd one out here and there.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
Mine were for June but for airport add lots of money to park and more for baggage more for drinks and delays in fact add £200 return.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
Car hire can be expensive if you don’t book early
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Bob
Our next Jaunt appears to be Venice but not in the summer. No driverless gondolas though.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
Best way to see all of Venice is of the top deck of a cruise boat leaving and arriving,soon to be banned,if not already.
Group of gondoliers we spoke to were all Juve season ticket holders,Boats are handed down through the families.
If you need a leak go in the Hotel Cipriani,classy.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch

Jodie Chesney: Boy, 17, charged with murder
PUBLISHED: 12:48 26 May 2019 | UPDATED: 12:48 26 May 2019
Imogen Braddick  Romford recorder

A fourth person has been charged with the murder of girl scout Jodie Chesney, who was fatally stabbed in a park in Harold Hill in March.

A murder investigation was launched after Jodie, 17, was stabbed from behind as she listened to music with friends in Amy's Park in St Neot's Road on March 1.
Police said a 17-year-old boy from Barking was charged today (Sunday, May 26) with murder.

He was also charged with possession of a stun gun and he will appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court tomorrow (Monday, May 27).
He was first arrested on March 10 and initially released under investigation.
Two men and a boy have already been charged with her murder.
Manuel Petrovic, 20, of Highfield Road in Romford, Svenson Ong-a-kwie, 19, of Hillfoot Road in Romford and a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named, are due to face trial at the Old Bailey in September.
Two other people arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender - a 50-year-old man and a 38-year-old woman - have been released under investigation.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

fred
Only English person here is the poor girl that had her young life snuffed out by our fucking arsehole immigrants who I’m told are only bettering themselves.

I’d better em at the end of a short rope over a large drop scum of the earth.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

In Havering the Conservatives came FOURTH behind the Brexit Party, Labour and the Lib Dems.... A Brexit Party landslide.....

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch

Good grief, it's taken three years for the public to think about their first vote and change to remain, but it would appear they still want to leave. Interesting.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch
If my maths is correct, the next four parties had a combined total of 27,249 votes between them which was still way behind the Brexit Party at 32,165. As you say, a significant result.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

Phil Wailing
If the result of the 2019 EU elections was repeated in a General Election the Conservative Party will be wiped out.

They would not win a single MP.

Here's hoping a Remoaner wins their leadership elections - Just think - The Nasty Party wiped out - Oh deep joy....Well done Theresa - You are the best thing that has happened in my lifetime..

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

bellend
the beeb are stressing that the remain vote was higher than the brexit vote. and there4 a peoples vote is now more important than ever.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

I should also give my heartfelt thanks to David Cameron - Without him none of this utter humiliation would have happened - Well done Dave.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

What they are doing is adding the Lib Dem Green and SNP together and saying they got more than Brexit.

They are totally ignoring the fact that both Labour and the Tory's stood on a Leave ticket.

If you throw that into the mix Leave won hands down - Dont forget the EU paid for all of last nights coverage. BBC - Bent Broadcasting Corporation.

Re: The changing face of Havering - Where are the Police - What are Rosindell Lopez and Cruddas doing...

confused of hornchurch

The message of the European election results is clear. If we go on like this, we will be dismissed
Boris Johnson

27 May 2019 • 1:13am

After these dismal elections, we need a proper Brexit and a fresh agenda to reunite the country
I predict a rout. In this miserable election that should never have taken place, for a Euro-parliament that should no longer represent us, the voters are delivering a crushing rebuke to the Government – in fact, to both major parties.
I cannot find it in my heart to blame them. They gave us one chief task: to deliver Brexit. They have so far given us almost three years to do it. We have flagrantly failed to carry out their instructions.

I guess so, Dave and Theresa have already had their P45's.
1 ... 64656667686970