The changing face of Havering - Romford is out of control - Where are the Police - What is Rosindell doing?

1 ... 45678910 ... 24

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Absolutely not.... Much of the current wave of violent crime is committed by white eastern Europeans. It's the word "culture" that is important...

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Ho-Hum
Agreed.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

In my old neck of the woods most of the people responsible are of a darker hue.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Ho-Hum
True Fred but knife crime is rife today in all shades of colour.  If you came from inner London, I'm sure you're right.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Gang culture, drugs, end of.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Ho-Hum
The moped banditos use knives, coshes and acid and appear to be mainly white.  However, in many areas of London, the underbelly of black culture tends to flourish with knives and guns being the tools of preference.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Moped gang to face jail after raids on 17 mobile phone shops in London......

Every picture tells a story.....

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Ho-Hum
2 white a couple of half and halfs and some brownies in pic.  Yes, true this pic of moped villians are generally of darker hue.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

It’s “multicultural” now so although the black boys hold sway there are a multitude of races viying for their bit of the action beit drugs,muggings,prostitution via people smuggling,sub letting-Grenfell Tower comes to mind,multiple claims on the social you name it you’ll find it.
It’ll always be home,but never to live there.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

A nice whitey pic.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

That’s a pretty good representation of what you will find on the estates in S London many other areas of London as well I would expect.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Ho-Hum
No problem with the whitey pic....He's an apprentice barber.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

A police investigation has revealed a criminal network involving an Islington moped gang who stole mobile phones in a series of shocking smash-and-grab robberies before the devices were shipped out to Asia.

The gang carried out burglaries at 17 Three Mobile shops across London between May and November last year. They sold the phones on to owners of phone shops, taxi companies and supermarkets in east London, who would pay up to £300 per phone, a Met detective has told the Tribune.

It is estimated that more than 1,000 phones were shipped out of the country this way. Most of them went to Pakistan and Bangladesh, where they were sold just under market value. The value of the haul of tablets and phones, and the damage caused to the shops, is thought to exceed £1million.

By the way..... The 2 white ones are Irish.....

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Ho-Hum
It was only a year or so ago that Carphone Warehouse High Street Hornchurch was robbed in broad daylight.  The thieves entered from the rear of the shop wielding weapons and cleaned out its merchandise.

Peter who worked there, a really helpful and nice black guy apparently had a heart attack and as I understand is no longer with the company.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Probably an Irish guy in the Whitey pic admin...he's got paddy fingers.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

If thats the case HH sod him giving me a short back and sides and a cut throught shave.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

confused of hornchurch

Two Havering men jailed in connection with £2.4million VAT scam
PUBLISHED: 15:20 11 December 2017 | UPDATED: 15:58 11 December 2017
Matthew Clemenson and Aaron Walawalkar  Romford Recorder.

Jailed: Gang stole more than £2.4m in VAT payments. Clockwise from top left: Michael Myatt, Susanne Green, Michael Perry, Arthur Lee, Daniel Weidner, Stephen Maish. Photo: Met Police
Two Havering men have been jailed for their involvement in a gang stealing more than £2.4million in VAT payments.

The six-member gang were this week found guilty at Southwark Crown Court of conspiracy to cheat the public revenue.
Among the gang members were Arthur Walter Lee, 55, formerly of Slewins Lane, Hornchurch and Michael James Myatt, 56, of Elms Close, Hornchurch who both plead not guilty.
Lee has been jailed for four years and six months, to run concurrently, and is disqualified from being a director for five years.
Myatt has been sentenced to two years in jail and is disqualified from being a director for three years.
The gang used insider knowledge provided by former tax office worker Susanne Green, 38, from Moray, Scotland, to fraudulently claim millions in VAT repayments.
She was described by the judge as the ‘linchpin’ of the fraud.
A three year investigation uncovered a highly organised fraud and found former HMRC employee Green had used her position working in the Electronic Payments Team in Southend, Essex, to identify unallocated VAT payments and fraudulently pay them elsewhere.
The other gang members jailed for conspiracy to cheat the public revenue are Susanne Green, 38, of Seafield Street, Moray; Michael David Perry, 46, Westbury Road, Southend of Sea; Daniel James Weidner, 47, Sandy Lane, Eastleigh, Stephen John Maish, 54, Willow Road, Wigan.
Joff Parsons, assistant director, Internal Governance Criminal Investigations, Fraud Investigation Services, HMRC, said:
“Green, Lee, Perry and Weidner were at the forefront of a highly sophisticated fraud.
“As an HMRC employee Green was trusted with the sensitive information she was dealing with on a daily basis, but she abused her position and was pivotal to the theft.
“The defendants used a network of front companies to receive the fraudulent payments and to launder the proceeds.”
The investigation came to light when a legitimate taxpayer of an unallocated payment queried why their payment to HMRC had not credited its VAT account.
During the course of the enquiry a vigilant HMRC employee noticed that this payment had been misallocated and that a further three payments had also been misallocated to the same incorrect trader.
In all four instances the payments had been handled by Susanne Green.
Green had used the proceeds of her ill-gotten gains to pay for a Toyota Rav4 car and for expensive holidays, including one to Las Vegas. Confiscation proceedings to recover the gang’s criminal profits are ongoing.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

confused of hornchurch

Exclusive
Mother of knife victim Champion Ganda hits out at senseless loss of young black lives to stabbings
PUBLISHED: 07:00 15 December 2017
Emma Youle   Romford Recorder

A year on from Champion Ganda's killing, his mother Peguy Kato looks on a the spot where he was stabbed. Picture: Ellie Hoskins
Her agony and anger over the loss of young lives is palpable, as the mother of teenage knife victim Champion Ganda speaks to EMMA YOULE in the second of our special series on the far-reaching consequences of knife crime.

Nobody will have thought more about the horrific impact of knife violence and how it can tear lives apart than the mother of Havering teenager Champion Ganda.
Peguy Kato has faced the future without her eldest son since his life was cruelly cut short in a brutal stabbing at the age of only 17.
Champion - described by his mother as “a happy and intelligent boy who was always making jokes” - was knifed 11 times in a shocking daylight attack outside a primary school in Forest Gate in 2013.
The bitter grief of losing a son and brother in such cruel circumstances has penetrated every aspect of the family’s life.
“It changes everything,” said his mum, who lives in Harold Hill. “Everything we do is hard. We are empty and our life is never going to be the same. Even when you have got all your family, you know one person is missing. Every day you see your kids and you think ‘One of them is not here’. You wish you could go back and lock the door, but that is life. He is gone.”
 Champion's grave in Manor Park Cemetery covered in flowers from family and friends. Picture: Ellie Hoskins
In the years since her son’s killing, Peguy has thought deeply about the causes of knife crime and she is angry over the loss of young lives - and particularly young black lives.
She came to this country in 1998 from her native Congo to escape war and an unsafe political climate in her home country and she speaks with searing honesty about social issues in the UK which she believes have led to young lives becoming cheap.
The grieving mum is angry that her children were taken into care for a short time many years ago after an incident in which she cut her daughter’s hair as a punishment as her own mother had done to her as a child - yet when her son was viciously stabbed to death social workers never once paid a visit to check on the family’s welfare.
She blames social services for removing parents’ power to discipline their children in the way they see fit to set them on the best path in life, and believes that black boys from immigrant families are particularly aware of this.
“After that I felt myself like I’d lost control,” she said of her own encounter with social workers. “Because my daughter she knows that I can’t do anything. Even Champion, he used to take the phone and say ‘We’ll call social services’. The black boys in this country they know they’ve got power with social services. They don’t listen to their parents no more, they’re not even scared of police.”
 Mum Peguy says Champion's death has changed every aspect of her family's lives. Photo: Arnaud Stephenson
Champion’s killer, who was aged 17 when he carried out the brutal attack, was jailed for 14 years in March after being cleared of murder but found guilty of manslaughter.
Asked whether she would like to meet her son’s killer, Peguy said: “The only time you can want to meet someone is when the person knows what he’s done. You cannot meet someone who is going to laugh in your face, because they were laughing at me in court.”
She accused the courts of heeding the human rights of offenders who carry out knife crime but not the victims who lose their lives.
And Peguy says prisons should be prisons and not the “holiday homes” she believes they are now “where kids have got a phone, are on YouTube and Facebook, are sending messages to their family anytime they want”.
Only the day before our interview, Champion’s mother came face to face with the reality of another young man dead on the streets of east London.
 Champion's family and friends laid balloons and flowers at his grave on what would have been his 18th birthday. Picture: Ellie Hoskins
“Yesterday I went to Upton Park to do my hair and just near Manor Park Station I saw police and they had closed the road,” she said. “I asked why and they said ‘They stabbed some boy’. I’m asking myself why is it like this now. It’s getting so that human life doesn’t have any value.
“What’s Parliament doing? I don’t know if they don’t care because they are black boys who die more, because that’s very wrong. Our kids need to have good life, not be stabbed like animals in the streets.”
The far reaching and devastating impact of Champion’s death hits Peguy at the most mundane times, even in something as simple as preparing a family meal.
“I’m using knives every day to cook for my kids,” she says. “The only time I use it is when I cut chicken or meat, all the rest I use my hands, because I think about my son and the way he has been stabbed. I gave birth to my son. I wanted him to have a good life.”
That love and hope she had for a bright future for her son is now channelled into trying to encourage the wider community to take action to tackle knife violence.
 Champion as a schoolboy
She told the Recorder: “I am willing to go and tell my story to any school and want to help - even one boy, one family.”
If you would like to get in touch with Peguy, contact the Recorder news desk or email emma.youle@archant.co.uk

Re: The changing face of Havering....

confused of hornchurch

Violence spreads to Hornchurch.

Appeal for witnesses after man left in a critical condition in suspected fight at Vertigo Lounge bar, Hornchurch
PUBLISHED: 16:32 16 December 2017 | UPDATED: 16:39 16 December 2017
Aaron Walawalkar   Romford Recorder

Vertigo Lounge in Station Lane, Hornchurch. Photo: John Hercock
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a man was left critically injured following an altercation at a Hornchurch bar.

Police were called shortly after midnight on Saturday, 16 December, to reports of a seriously injured man at the Vertigo Lounge in Station Lane, Hornchurch.
Officers attended the location along with London Ambulance Service.
Detectives from East Area CID are investigating.
A 33-year-old man was taken to hospital suffering head injuries. His condition is critical.
Officers believe the man was injured falling down stairs having been pushed by another man following an altercation.
A 45-year-old man was arrested several hours later at an address nearby.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call East Area CID on 020 8345 2724.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Re: The changing face of Havering....

Photos in Romford Recorder.

Revealed: Police most wanted suspects in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering
PUBLISHED: 14:14 14 December 2017 | UPDATED: 13:15 15 December 2017
Lorraine King  Romford Recorder

There are two women and 27 men on the wanted list. Picture credit: Met Police.
Police have released their Christmas list of the most wanted suspects in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering.

These are the most wanted suspects in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering. Picture credit: Met Police.
The list of three women and 26 men, all charged with a variety of offences, has been compiled by officers from the response wanted offender unit.
All have skipped bail and failed to show up at court and also fled their last known address.
 These are the most wanted suspects in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Havering. Picture credit: Met Police.
Officers are asking for the public’s help to track them down.
If you know the whereabouts of any of the 24 pictured call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

1 ... 45678910 ... 24