The Walled Kitchen Garden at Bedfords park.

The Walled Kitchen Garden at Bedfords park.

It seems the nice lady at Bedfords  park is not now leaving and is looking for friends of the walled garden to take on various roles or just be a friend. There is a meeting tonight upstairs in the Golden Lion at 6pm.Be there if you can.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Banned user.....

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Percy
Well nice enough for a Vegitarian

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Banned user.....

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

confused of hornchurch

Has she seen some at the bottom of the walled garden?

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Do you think if one was to ask her if it would be ok to sow some GM seeds in her garden that it would get a response?

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Banned

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Banned user.....

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

confused of hornchurch

Maybe the £400,000 was spent on cannabis? Or possibly, as with most charities, the lion's share went on "administration costs"?

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

It seems to me the Lottery is just a cash cow for a number of dodgy charities like this one.
I mentioned on another thread I attended a composting course last year in the walled garden and the place  looked like the aftermath of an air raid.
I did find out a couple of years ago when looking into the Sensory Garden in Harrow lodge park that once they dish out grants they don't keep tabs on projects to ensure the money is being spent correctly.
Something desperately wrong there.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

fred
Might explain why so many

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

I saw lots of fairy's last week.
They wore blue and white rosettes and were calling out vote conservative.
I believe they can be seen once a month at the town hall to pick up something called allowances and once every four years asking for our votes.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Got it!!! The regular posters on here have anger issues of one sort or another depending on our points of view.
We should apply to the lottery mob for a grant to set up a charity to deal with these anger issues that get our goat,few mill shared out amongst us,new motor,long cruise,new house maybe happy days......

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

dalek1
Fred you're a f*cking genius mate.
I'll nominare you to be our spokesperson!

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

brilliant fred, we could all be pleasantly surprised just how many legitimate allowances we can acquire by becoming a registered charity. I second your nomination as spokesman. show of hands please.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

confused of hornchurch

I'm up for it!

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Not quite true to say no organisations have used the walled Garden Havering mind and their peer groups have been regular users of all facilities.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Percy
Still the extra people attracted by the go ape project will pay for a commercial walled garden selling veg to the visitors.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

very true perk.

Re: The walled Garden at Bedfords park.

Er there was Lottery funding at some point but not recently.
1234 ... 13