The Lynx Has Been Murdered

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

dalek1
What Steven Kelly on a plate?
Not much meat but plenty of lard.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

confused of hornchurch

Fury as family who bought 'hobby zoo' see TWO of their lynxes die within days of each other after it emerged Nilly was strangled by bungling keepers days before escaped Lillith was shot dead
Lillith the lynx had been missing for almost two weeks after leaping over a fence
She was spotted under a caravan and was shot by a professional marksman
Ceredigion County Council said it took the decision over fears for public safety
The council claim the animal was 'not afraid of humans' and could have attacked
The zoo's owner Tracy Tweedy, 47, said killing was 'cruel and unnecessary'
Now a second lynx, a five-year-old female called Nilly, 'strangled to death' at zoo
Death of Nilly happened last week - before the shooting of Lillith on Friday
By Charlie Bayliss For Mailonline
Published: 08:56, 13 November 2017 | Updated: 17:44, 13 November 2017

A family-run zoo in Wales is facing mounting pressure to be permanently close its doors after two lynx were killed in the space of a few days.
Dean and Tracy Tweedy left their house in Kent to start a new life at the Borth Wild Animal Kingdom in Ceredigion earlier this year with their daughters Paige, Sarah and Sophie, but two recent scandals have raised questions about how fit they are to run the enclosure.
Lillith, the 18-month-old Eurasian lynx escaped on October 29 and was killed by a professional marksmen last Friday, while today it emerged Nilly, a five-year-old female lynx, was strangled to death by a zookeeper in the enclosure last week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5076683/Lynx-attacked-child-not-shot-council-say.html#ixzz4yLStWo7x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

Rastaozzie
Oh Dee me ol' mate just when I thought we were getting on so well too!

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

dalek1
Never!
Too much water under the bridge from 2016.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

Rastaozzie
Such hostility can't be good for your health mate.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

bellend
you're right me connie and ho-hum have signed for pilates exercises to cope with the stress

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

I think you will find in any council the senior people bring in consultants to dream up money making/saving schemes. Once the scheme has been decided upon it is passed down to lower ranks to come up with the plan and cost of implementation. The lower ranks will be advised by all relevant departments and the plan will be drafted and handed back to the senior people for approval. Once the senior people have approved the plan it then goes to 54 no nothing numb skulls to be voted on. Once the numb skulls have voted to implement the plan someone is tasked with the job of implementing it.

Yes.... They are only taking orders...

Pilates? Wasn't he the Roman governor of Judea back in the day?:)

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

bellend
you're adding to the stress.

Thanks for clearing that up Addy. Though you could have ended it by say 'going the job they were paid for', they are just your ordinary working lads and lasses after all, trying to keep the wolf from the door.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

Rastaozzie
Apparently a little bit of stress is not a bad thing. Keeps you on your toes 😉

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

What I should have said is they are being poorly paid for it...

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

How many people Admin do you think are on salaries in excess of £100,000 pa at Havering.
I've heard its in double figures.
If that is the case then what do they do to justify it?
Answer call up Crapita PWC who I believe Blake-Herbert employed to slash lower paid staff salaries but not his own and employ their services to come up with solutions? that their useless brains cant work out for themselves.
There are lots of money making schemes that can and do work elsewhere such as Bexley council selling advertising on dog poo bags!
Why are this council not selling advertising on orange and green sacks why are they not doing likewise on street bins why are they trying to obtain sponsorship for bins from local businesses why do they not give points green points to individuals for recycling glass tins plastic bottles (I belong to that scheme and it took three years to collect enough points for a pack of M and S socks) etc.
No they wouldn't look at such sustainable sources of income just the fast buck scams such as flogging off a huge chunk of Bedfords park for an adventure playground opposed by the citizens of Havering.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

If the senior team in Havering were any good all of the things you have listed would be happening but as toy have quite rightly pointed out the senior team are not up to it. Blake Herbert is the lowest paid chief exec in London and by christ don't we know it, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. You cannot blame the council officers if they are being led by donkeys.....

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

The Pilates classes haven't worked so my doctor has put me on herbal cannabis.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

bellend
and that's stressful there's so much about now he can't get the price he used to.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

He's the lowest paid chief exec in London!
Oh my sincere sympathies to him and his senior useless team.
Perhaps thats why he has to rely on extra payments for the arduous task of counting officer at the EU referendum and returning officer at the general and local elections to make ends meet.
Oh perhaps we should all have a whip round for the poor soul.
Deer deer deer.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

Got the name of Connies GP Bellers?
I might sign up.

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

The chief executive of Sunderland City Council is on £625,000 a year.

Councils are competing with the private sector to hire CEO's and councils have no money. The jobs market is open to the highest bidder and no council in this land can compete with that so we end up with people that can't get a job in the real world running our local authorities.

You have to accept if you want the best senior executives you have to pay the going rate and all councils can afford are the dregs. Considering what the job is £170k a year is piss poor money, Wayne Rooney earns that in a week......

Re: The Lynx Has Been Murdered

bellend
I don't mind paying a bit more council tax if that will help