The HornchurchLife competition continues

The HornchurchLife competition continues

Hornchurchlife
To celebrate the launch of the new HornchurchLife website we are launching a competition to design a new HornchurchLife logo.

The winner will receive a copy of Undiscovered Hornchurch on DVD as well as a copy of Undiscovered Upminster and as a bonus they will receive there logo on a mug!!!

The logo can be absolutely anything, a photo, a drawing...

Simply email your pictures in the form of a jpeg to the email address:
HornchurchLife@gmail.com

The competition ends on the 31st March 2013 and a winner will be announced sometime in April

Here are a few tips for you
It would be good if the logo is easily viewed in colour and blank and white or if there are two separate versions

For anyone who wants to get arty on there PC take a look at the freeware software called GIMP. It’s basically a freeware version of Photoshop:
http://www.gimp.org/

Disclaimer
We reserve the right to use the image without permission, this includes on the website, emails, twitter and merchandise

Once the image is submitted to HornchurchLife it becomes the property of the HornchurchLife team and can be used without permission