The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Council Witness

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Independent man
I agree these cut backs will include vital services for our old and also youth services, the frist cutback must be 33% cuts to the SRA.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Percy.
One cut they might consider is the many mini bus and coaches they run using expensive pensioned paid labour.If they contracted out this work to other companies that use volunteer drivers and helpers they could save a lot of money.

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Council Witness

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Are you suggesting an end to capitalism are you a communist?
It all makes work for the working man to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyeMFSzPgGc

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Council Witness

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Phil Wailing
http://haveringwitness.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

had a shit last thursday, despite four phone calls no one from the council has been round to flush it away.

Re: The Havering Property Maintenance Scandal

Capitalism depends on people believing money that does not exist does exist if you start making cuts then the amount of money that people believe exists becomes less and confidence declines .This is what caused the big crash lack of confidence and making cuts to the working contracts will harm capitalism.