The Harold Hill Independant Party

For the first time ever Harold Hill has it's own political party !

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

confused of hornchurch

Community campaigners launch Harold Hill Independent Party to run in local elections
PUBLISHED: 17:30 16 August 2017
Ann-Marie Abbasah

From left, Rachel Barker, Lorraine Moss, and Jan Sargent have got together to form the Harold Hill Independent Party. Picture: Phil Bowen
“At last the people of the Hill will have a voice,” said a woman who together with two friends has formed a new independent party.

Lorraine Moss, from Romford, Jan Sargent, and Rachel Barker, both from Harold Hill, have launched the Harold Hill Independent Party to run in next year’s local elections.
The women were moved into action following the success of recent campaigns, namely persuading the council to rethink its stance on a solar farm in Dagnam Park, and successfully campaigning against a multi-faith cemetery in Colchester Road.
“We feel that for years, Harold Hill has been a dumping ground that has been ignored,” said Lorraine.
“We have proven ourselves with previous campaigns, and we think independent people is the way forward.
“When you’re part of a national party, you have to toe the party line and have two masters.
“When you are independent you don’t have to answer to anyone else just the residents.”
On May 3, 2018, all London borough councillor seats are up for election, and the women will represent Gooshays and Heaton wards.
“We won’t be distracted like the national parties are when it is national elections,” continued Lorraine.
“We got any interests in national careers, just Harold Hill.”

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Ho-Hum
Will there be hard borders or soft borders?

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Poor Havering it will never get a decent council while it encourages lots of divided factions instead of an organised national party. Divide and conquer.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Gooood grief mossy my dear lady!!! I like it I like it indeed its absolutely GAZZTASTIC. yep congrats.

Hmmmm I am all grumpy and in jealous mode-I wants one now my pretty....But what can I call it any suggestions fans eh.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

In what way Ho Hum?

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Hi Percy, like I said when we spoke last week, it's time for change.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Thanks Gazzer, how about Gazzer and the Direwolves?  You could have a party emblem like House Stark.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

GAZZER
Hmmm yes I like It Mossy-and at the end of the year I could jolly well munch all my members who attend my xmas feast.

Then start all over again next year.

I like this political party setup thingy-I suppose mine wont be anywhere near as professional as yours (heard lots of good shit about your organisations achievements Boooooo!!) but hey ho I'm a frigging Beast so what does one expect.

Anyway here's the deal, anyone who wants to join my party (wife swapping throw ya car keys in and all that stuff lo ) Naw only joking- can be expected to pay 300 new pounds and 15 new pence each. In return a reluctant member will get my guidance and absolute sapience, also they can tickle me belly all the while sniffing my sweat boxer shorts.

Inbox me dear humans.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Percy
https://www.facebook.com/HaveringYoungLabour/

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Spot on Perc.
I'm not sure what this new group hope to achieve but division amongst all opposition groups plays into Ramsey and his cretins hands.
A coalition amongst all opposition groups is the way to kick the Tory dirtbags out of office and an area like Harold Hill is key to it.
Regardless of this groups aims they will have to form alliances with other groups to get rid of the Tories for good.
.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Wow, people will have to make some tough decisions. It will be a very interesting election. Let's hope it does not end up with parties resorting to underhand tactics and nastiness.  This is the only time some people try to please the residents of Havering. The Tories were in my road today canvassing.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

 wait and see the election will be very interesting.Labour have lots of young and training camps have started.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Lorraine Moss
It is good to see more younger people getting involved.  Jan and I are in our early twenties

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Didn't see any of them at the general election Perc.
Must have short memories as it was only 16 years ago Romford had a Labour MP.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

I was in my local Iceland in London road and at the checkout a young trainee told me she thought I was 38.
Bless you sweetheart I said but little Miss D1 fell about in hysterics and told the trainee my real age so I promptly rewarded her by taking her 20 pack of  ice lollies away and putting them back in the fridge.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Lorraine Moss
I was i Romford a few years ago with my eldest son who was about 17 at the time.  We bumped into his Nan and her friend.  Her friend thought I was his girlfriend, she probably needed to go to specsavers.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

D1 most of them were only babies 16 years ago and the targets for the last election were different .Targets then Scotland and cities outside of London. Now its London Boroughs and 120 marginal councils.21 out of 32 london boroughs are labour held.
http://www.labourinlondon.org.uk/labour-councils

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

That's how the Hitler Youth started.

Re: The Harold Hill Independant Party

Percy
Yes summer camps exercise and long marches thats the way to attract the youth.Love bombing was good as well.