The Changing Face of Havering - Inner London boroughs move their problems to Havering.

The Changing Face of Havering - Inner London boroughs move their problems to Havering.

August 2016

  Man charged in connection with Gidea Park shooting.   CLICK HERE

February 2017

  Gang of thugs stab and beat two teenage boys.     (page 3) CLICK HERE

28th March 2017

 Three Romford men arrested on suspicion of murdering teenager with handgun.  CLICK HERE

3rd April 2017

 Romford traveller jailed for ordering drive-by shooting in retribution for machete attack.   CLICK HERE

6th April 2017

 Romford teenager charged after firearms sting in Chadwell Heath.    CLICK HERE

7th April 2017

  High Street, Romford. Burglars steal from the disabled   CLICK HERE

13th April 2017

 Gun and knife crimes have risen across the borough according to official statistics released on Wednesday. The number of firearm offences rose from 45 to 76 in 2016/17 but only 19 resulted in anyone being charged. There were 205 knife-related crimes, with 59 charges – up 55pc. The Met Police’s end of year figures were released yesterday. Assistant commissioner Martin Hewitt, responsible for Territorial Policing, said:

”We are concerned about the rise of gun crime and rise of knife crime offences committed by young people and the changing nature of the offenders.”

It’s got sod all to do with the changing nature of offenders… It’s all the crap the inner London boroughs are dumping in Havering’s cheap flats.   CLICK HERE

15th May 2017

 Car driven into a crowd of students at Havering college  CLICK HERE

18th May 2017

 Two teenagers charged with murder after Romford stabbing CLICK HERE

20th May 2017

  Romford station cordoned off after late night assault  CLICK HERE

  Two stabbings just moments apart on Haverings streets  CLICK HERE

 Crime in Romford in the last 6 months..

  Man stabbed in the face on Harold Hill  CLICK HERE

 Man with a gun near Romford school CLICK HERE

   Romford - Man arrested in connection with gangland murder  CLICK HERE

June 19th 2017

  Two women shot in Brentwood Road Romford  CLICK HERE

June 23 2017

  61 year old Romford man beaten to death CLICK HERE (page 7)

July 5 2017

    Elm Park man dies after car is rammed by armed group   CLICK HERE

July 7 2017

   Havering is being terrorised by moped mugger gangs    CLICK HERE  pages 1 - 6 - 7 & 8

July 12 2017

  Man stabbed to death in Harold Hill block of flats. CLICK HERE

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

Percy
South Havering is the rust belt town of East London acres of space from Historical industry .That sort of industry will never return,So the question is what do we do with the degraded brownfield sites.Housing seems to be the only answer so far.My objection is its lack of human size its lack of art the souless nature of block on block concrete and its lack of infrastructure to turn it into communities.They could build linear villages add colour and style to the area but no its unremitting Brutal blocks.
Those in the streets abbuting the new developments will lose the most to the point of losing sunlight for months on end.Noise will be worse and the big question is how will these new residents acccess Romford it needs a new road along the ROM valley but that is going to be a real sacrifice.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

confused of hornchurch

I share your despair Percy, the new homes are much needed but I do hope the architects can produce something better than row upon row of tiny concrete dwellings.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

if you build those you'll need some polish builders.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

GAZZER
Lets build all over our green and pleasant land. I could wear a bowler hat stripy stripy waistcoat bearing my dads gold tooth whilst you ( and you tax dollars)agree to fund another housing estate that will become another immigrant ghetto.

Hmmmm good plan subsection 6 page 3 I like it fellas.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

If you want to look for real villains look no further than the fortress of doom Main road Romford.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

Percy
No the villains are in Westminster they allowed unrestricted immigration stopped council house building allowed companies to come here pay crap wages and expected us to supply the infrastructure to house the poorly waged underclass.Its been a conspiracy to destroy English society since the 60s all types of politician are guilty.Then you could say its us that allowed it slumbering while society was destroyed.

CLICK HERE

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

dalek1
Four from Romford charged with drug offences after police raid address in Dagenham

All four will appear before Barkingside Magistrates Court tomorrow
A married couple from Romford have been charged with drug offences after police raided an address in Dagenham.

Sean Jackson, 50, of Lansbury Avenue, is accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs and his 46-year-old wife Lea is charged with conspiracy to conceal, disguise, convert, transfer or remove criminal property.

The pair were charged today following their arrest when officers raided the address in May last year.

Levi Smith, 20, also of Lansbury Avenue, is also accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs.

A fourth person, a 17-year-old boy, is accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs.

The teenager, who is from Romford, cannot be named for legal reasons.

Well here's a touch of irony in the last statement.

The anonymity right or wrong is respected for this minor.

He cant be named for legal reasons and the courts in this country are at pains to protect the identity of young perpetrators and victims of crime. When it suites. How can a warped legal system use the names of innocent kids when corrupt LA's issue fines to the parents if they commit the heinous 'crime'? of taking kids out of school for a short period regardless of personal circumstances. The names of the kids are plastered all over the fine letters sent out using unsecured mail which can easily go astray. These kids have done nothing yet their names are being misused by LA's all over the country to justify a 60 quid penalty. Morally repugnant.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

Percy
https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/unfairness-of-regeneration-decant-for-havering-registrants-stop.html#.WMgsB8mnsrw.facebook

Housing in Havering seems to be being offered to other Boroughs through agencies.

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

dalek1
SIGNED!!!!!!

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

Updated 8-June-2017

    CLICK HERE

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

Updated 20th June 2017

CLICK HERE

Re: The Changing Face of Romford - Lets build more low cost housing for Tower Hamlets to rent....

Updated 23rd June

CLICK HERE