The Bullingdon Club ?

Ian James
From the Daily Mirror

Bullingdon Club initiation ceremony claim: New members of David Cameron's old club 'burn £50 note in front of beggar'

23 Feb 2013 00:00
A friend of one of the exclusive club’s super-wealthy members revealed the sick prank to an Oxford student newspaper

Ex-member: David Cameron
Getty Images
New members of David Cameron’s old Bullingdon Club have to burn a £50 note in front of a beggar as part of an “initiation ceremony”, it has been claimed.

A friend of one of the exclusive club’s super-wealthy members revealed the sick prank to an Oxford student newspaper.

It was immediately condemned last night by Labour MP Ian Mearns.

He said: “This kind of thing takes us back to the loads-of-money days under the last Tory government.

“Then it wasn’t just about having cash – you had to rub it in the faces of those who didn’t. It’s distasteful and disgusting.”

The Bullingdon revelations came as figures showed a rise in those sleeping rough.

One night in autumn last year councils found 2,309 out on the streets compared to 2,181 in 2011.

The boozy Bullingdon club is infamous for trashing Oxford restaurants and its other former members include Chancellor George Osborne and London Mayor Boris Johnson.

Earlier this month a Bullingdon member is alleged to have set off fireworks in a club.
Proud to have been deleted but still not defeated by the Romford Maffia !

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Percy.
Those sort of people have always been around.They are just stupid insensitive cads.
However rough sleeping is the issue.
I have tried to help a rough sleeper we found him a bed .Councillor Tucker did his best the local police did their best.
The truth is he wants to sleep rough as soon as you get him a room he is back sleeping rough.
There is help for rough sleepers its not enough but its there.
Some are mentally ill others choose the life.
Help those you can but it will always be with us.
3000 rough sleepers in a population in London of 8 million probably comes near to the figure of those that choose to sleep rough.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

bellend
no rough sleeping is not the issue on this thread, the issue is do we want this kind of rubbish in power, listen sometimes

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Percy.
The Bullingdon club is not an issue.Its simply rich boys getting together and showing each other who can be the stupidest.It goes on in most clubs to some degree.My car is faster /brighter/bigger than yours.or I can kick harder and faster than you its normal for them and in other ways to us all.
As for being in charge the issue is why do the voters never learn what stops them finding the truth or do they just keep falling for a pretty face or a nice suit.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

GAZZER
As for being in charge the issue is why do the voters never learn what stops them finding the truth or do they just keep falling for a pretty face or a nice suit.

No we keep falling for there lies and false pledges and the fact that they are "all in it together" I am not a fan of George Galloway-however I listen to him talking to the news the other day and he was telling it like it is they are in it together 3 cheeks of the same arse.

The whole corrupt lot need to be removed political parties made illegal and lets start again with true independents.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

You don't have to be rich to be anti-social.  The truth is, most anti-social behaviour and mindless antics are committed by the working class poor.

Rich or poor...BEHAVE!

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Independent man
The Bullingdon boys have F****d this country up in record time, got us in to a Double Dip recession lost us our triple A rating, and are closing down hospitals,Police Stations,and Fire Stations well done Dave, George and Boris
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Ho-Hum
And while you're at it, congratulations to Tony and Gordon who dumped the UK into the abyss.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Percy.
Yes join my party we celebrate unemployment as freedom from the shackles of capitalism.Let the machines and robots do the work and distribute the money to us as needed.No need to get up at 4am just log in and get your bills paid Toyota can pay all nationalised profits to the people not shareholders.
Use law breakers as the ones that have to go to work under the machines.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Independent man
Ho-Hum
You still have a soft spot for the Bullingdon club boys,I have no allegiance with the Blair or Brown they have gone now,and its these thee idiots who have got us in the brown stuff up to our necks.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Ho-Hum
You're confusing soft spots with honesty independent man.  I don't genralize.  I could say you don't come across as very independent but you claim to be.  However, if I take you're Bullington posts at face value, it's hard to believe that your views are those of an independent and not a left winger.

Still, there ya go.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Ho-Hum
Look at it this way:  The burning of a £50-note in front of a homeless person is, of course, unkind.  However, the the homeless person would be no better or worse off.

Now, when three yobs mug a 70 years old woman in Carisle Road, she would be worse off; (a) because she lost a necklace, (b) because she most likely be afraid to go out alone.

I don't have a beef about people being rich...all posters on angry would be considered rich to a dosser on the embankment because we've got food in our refrigerators and rooves over our heads.

If somebody literally has money to burn then let them have a bonfire....They won't be wealthy very long.

My point is, Bullington yobs are no worse or better than any other kind of yob.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Independent man
Its not that hard to work out Im to the left of centre,so I call my self Independent man because I cant support the three main parties,Tory Far right wing-Lib Dem right wing-Labour right of centre so I cant vote for any of the main three.
You then have the two loony Parties BNP and UKIP then we have the Greens and the Independents so as I really have no choice I lean towards the later two.
Its easy for you,you lean to the right so you know who you support the tories or the two loony parties.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

See Ho Hum we agree a yob is a yob rich or poor extreme politics is extreme either way left or right nothing matters the only answer is constant change anarchy of the mind.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

I don't lean in any direction independent man.  I vote for or against issues only.  Hanging on to a party's coatails is not my scene.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Pericles, I'm sure we don't agree.  I base my arguements on pure logic and not fantasy.  Nice try though.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Independent man
My mistake Ho-Hum I just assumed anyone who makes excuses for the Bullingdon boys would lean to the right I was wrong.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Independent man lol-should change your handle to loony left poodle or better still NAZI sympathiser.

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Independent man
Gazzer keep up the good work Adolf loves you
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: The Bullingdon Club ?

Percy.
Ho Hum surely you are a fantasy when I turn my back you don't exist.