Thank you Pope Francis for questioning the Lord's Prayer

Thank you Pope Francis for questioning the Lord's Prayer

Council Witness
As we in Little Brexit Britain only have the posh educational "elite" to check on grammar and semantics we would like to thank Pope Francis for pointing out the semantic error in the Lord's Prayer

Sky news report

Re: Thank you Pope Francis for questioning the Lord's Prayer

bellend
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.   requires belief in hell
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. surly it's on earth
Give us this day our daily bread. no point in going to work then
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. tell that to the landlord
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: no self responsibility there then
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. sounds a bit like the EU

Re: Thank you Pope Francis for questioning the Lord's Prayer

Percy
Well it was spoken in Aramaic. translated to Greek then Latin then finally into many languages so its not likely to have its original structure.

Re: Thank you Pope Francis for questioning the Lord's Prayer

Michael Towner