THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

Bouncer

Re: THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

Re: THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

Ho-Hum
Well, I was going to watch a film on the telly but watching this vid was better.

The bailifs look what they are...thugs!  It was nice to see their noses put out of joint.

Re: THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

Well well, thanks for that informative video Bouncer, that's probably one of the most informative videos I have ever seen.

All resolved without a single punch or shove, and all because the guy had done his homework.

Even the first officers on the scene seemed unsure of the legalities.

The bailiffs were determined to use brute force and ignorance of the law to achieve their ends but were outsmarted.

Nice one!

Re: THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

Bouncer
im glad you are finding it all interesting and informative

Knowledge very much is power

If we all had just a little legal knowledge and all do our homework before dealing with problems that life can throw at us we can stop being the victims and start taking control

Re: THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction

John H