THE GUTTER DEPTHS THIS COUNCIL WILL SINK TO

THE GUTTER DEPTHS THIS COUNCIL WILL SINK TO

I don't know if you recall but a week ago last Tuesday a major accident occured in London road close to Cottons park at about 4 pm resulting in the unfortunate death of an 80 year old cyclist who was hit by a lorry and killed outright.
The entire area from Jutsom's lane close from where I live to the top of London was cordoned off to traffic and as I was going out that evening to Hornchurch I needed to be there by 7.30.
I was looking after Little Miss D1 and had to wait for Mrs D1 to get home before I could go out.
She was stuck in traffic for about 90 minutes.
I had to walk the length of London and by Cottons park the road was cordoned off and no one only folk visiting local shops were allowed through so I had to turn off and walk through the Waterloo road estate to Romford bus terminal.
As we all know when a major accident has happened folk driving near by may need to pull off the main road and park up where they can.
So what did I see in St Andrews way off London road.
Yes you guessed it one of our wonderful parking officers slapping tickets on cars.
I got into an argument with him when he got rather bolshy with me when I reminded him that there had been an accident and wouldn't he be better off helping the emergency services than slapping tickets on some poor sods car who was in all fairness getting out of the way while they were doing  their jobs.
I got no answer to this and he walked off.
Unfortunately this is par for the course with this scumbag administration to what in reality is profiteering from death of this unfortunate soul.
How can a LA stoop to such gutter depths?

Re: THE GUTTER DEPTHS THIS COUNCIL WILL SINK TO

fred
Par for the course nowadays unfortunately, RIP to the deceased.

Re: THE GUTTER DEPTHS THIS COUNCIL WILL SINK TO

Havering council don't give a shit about anybody or anything.... All they care about is getting your money into their grubby hands....

They are the filth of human kind and it is going to get much, much worse....

Re: THE GUTTER DEPTHS THIS COUNCIL WILL SINK TO

Michael Towner
How to win friends and influence people? Not this time, other than influencing them with negative feelings. Utterly insensitive.