THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

bellend
Blair is calling for tougher immigration policies to take back control of Britain's borders without the UK having to leave the European Union.
The former prime minister has put his name to a report calling for tighter domestic controls and the negotiation of modified free movement rules with the EU.
He said the policy change would fulfil the will of the people expressed in last year's Brexit vote, while allowing Britain to stay in the EU.
Mr Blair's intervention appears designed to provoke a fundamental shift in the Brexit debate and solve the seemingly intractable trade-off between the economy and immigration.

a blair promise isn't just for chirstmas

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

confused of hornchurch

I never listen to a word he says, it's best to just ignore his comments.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

The front of this person is beyond belief.

Blair was utterly clueless to the significance of new EU rules which dramatically expanded the number of people who could settle in the UK.

Blair presided over the biggest influxes of immigrants in British history after the EU was expanded to include a further eight eastern European countries in 2004.

Blair assured voters the number of new arrivals from Eastern Europe would be around 13,000.

They arrived at the rate of 13,000 a week.

Now we are left to pick up the pieces while he waltzes off with £75 million.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

bellend
Speech to Labour Party conference, 1 October 1996.
If there are further steps to European integration, the people should have their say at a general election or in a referendum.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

Percy
Cameron went out there for changes to the European laws he did not even return with a piece of paper signed by Herr Hitler or his successor they told us to suck it up or leave we chose the latter.Blair still has delusions of becoming Presiden of the united European states however I note he has not as yet giuven any of his money to start his new popular front party.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

Ho-Hum
I don't know what planet Blair is on or what drugs he might be on....I think he cannot bear being out of the public eye.  He needs what we're doing now and that's discussing him.  He's narcissistic, needs to be in the limelight but is nothing more than a slime-shite.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

bellend
Tony Blair has confirmed that he is trying to reverse Brexit, arguing that voters deserve a second referendum because the “£350 per week for the NHS” promise has now been exposed as untrue.
In an interview with the BBC Radio 4’s The World This Weekend on Sunday, the former prime minister said that what was happening to the “crumbling” NHS was a “national tragedy” and that it was now “very clear” that the Vote Leave promise about Brexit leading to higher NHS spending would not be honoured.
“When the facts change, I think people are entitled to change their mind,” said Blair, who has always been a strong opponent of Brexit but who has rarely been so explicit about being on a personal mission to stop it happening.
Asked if his purpose in relation to Brexit was to reverse it, Blair replied: “Yes, exactly so.”
He added: “My belief is that, in the end, when the country sees the choice of this new relationship, it will realise that it’s either going to be something that does profound damage to the country, or alternatively, having left the European Union, left the single market, we will try and by some means recreate the benefit of that in some new relationship, in which case I think many people will think, ‘What’s the point?’”
Blair rejected the argument that he was defying the will of the people. “The will of the people is not something immutable. People can change their mind if the circumstances change,” he said.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

confused of hornchurch

"Things can only get better" has also been exposed as untrue.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

Rastaozzie
Well the people certainly changed their minds about you Tone didn't they?

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

This doesn't happen often, words fail me.

Re: THE BLAIR WITCH FILES

Bliar talks about the NHS.
Questions.
1 Under who's premiership did the NHS find itself lumbered with numerous PFI deals leaving a number of trusts with debts they are struggling to reply years later.
2 Under who's premiership was the NHS lumbered with numerous contracts were private companies were paid for operations which were never carried out ie a company contracted to carry out 1,000 ops carried out less than 350.
3 A non NHS question why is this fucker not rotting in an Iraqi jail cell along with his pal hopalong George Bush for war crimes during the Iraq conflict.
Answers will not be forthcoming.