System fault

OLD CODGER
Admin,
Are there any problems with the site as I can only scroll down the first page of each thread.

Re: System fault

OC there have been issues with an adult dating site posting but we think that is resolved.

Is anyone else having issues with the site, and if so, what are they.

Re: System fault

Re: System fault

confused of hornchurch

None here except my usual confusion.

Re: System fault

All good with me but the old slappers keep coming back.
If I was a betting man I'd say someone is trying to set us up.
Perhaps our wonderful council?

Re: System fault

Admin they're back again!
Is there any way of tracing the source?
I'd say to all our users don't click on anything just leave alone.

Re: System fault

confused of hornchurch

Maybe they think this is the House of Commons?

Re: System fault

We have traced them and blocked their email addresses, they have now switched to another ISP so we will keep going through this procedure till they give up. I would say what I would like to do but it's illegal.

Re: System fault

confused of hornchurch

They would enjoy that, but you would have to pay of course.

Re: System fault

What chuck a brick through the town hall window.
Join the end of the que there luv!

Re: System fault

fred
Mas que eso senor