Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Council Witness
Rememberance Sunday in Havering has become a politicised event dominated by the Conservative Party and their year-round political friends in the local Royal military associations.  Due to the actions of the local establishment in Havering the only way to remember ALL the war dead in a non-political and respectful way is to buy the White Poppy and think on the principles of the White Poppy movement - a British movement that is over 80 years old.

Buy the White Poppy and allow your own family's war dead to be remembered without political use by the Royal Conservative Establishment

White Poppy movement ATTACKED by politicised "public servants" in television interviews revealing the underlying true POLITICAL nature that red poppy rememberance has become in Havering. see article below
http://haveringwitness.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/havering-witness-supports-white-poppy.html

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

fred
When l observe the 2 minutes silence the last thing l am thinking about is Havering Council or politics,just remember the people that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom no more no less.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Council Witness
That doesn't appear to be the case for some people in Havering according to many reports we have received. What are you going to do about it ?

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

fred
Fuck all mate,just observe the 2 minutes out of respect for the fallen.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Percy
I got a picture of a local Independent wrapped in his suit and poppies exhorting me to rally to his ceremony this Sunday well F to him wrapping himself in the flag I will go despite him.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Rastaozzie
The money for a red poppy goes to the Royal British Legion which supports ex- service personal in need and their dependents. The funds raised by white poppies goes to fund the education activities of the Peace Pledge Union. You takes your choice, its a red one for me.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

I like your brief but succinct observation, fred, and I agree with your sentiments. Nothing to do with local politics, just respect for people who suffered and died. People on our side.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

They don’t seem to be having much success in the Middle East,there’s a few tribal wars going on in Africa too they could have a bash at.