Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Council Witness

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

fred
When l observe the 2 minutes silence the last thing l am thinking about is Havering Council or politics,just remember the people that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom no more no less.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Council Witness

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

fred
Fuck all mate,just observe the 2 minutes out of respect for the fallen.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Percy
I got a picture of a local Independent wrapped in his suit and poppies exhorting me to rally to his ceremony this Sunday well F to him wrapping himself in the flag I will go despite him.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

Mark One
The money for a red poppy goes to the Royal British Legion which supports ex- service personal in need and their dependents. The funds raised by white poppies goes to fund the education activities of the Peace Pledge Union. You takes your choice, its a red one for me.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

I like your brief but succinct observation, fred, and I agree with your sentiments. Nothing to do with local politics, just respect for people who suffered and died. People on our side.

Re: Support The White Poppy To Remember ALL Victims Of War

They don’t seem to be having much success in the Middle East,there’s a few tribal wars going on in Africa too they could have a bash at.