State funding for British Crooks.

Mr Cameroon has done very well-he seems to have alienated his party members with over half defecting or simple deserting the conservative party.

Labour is also suffering losing members left right and centre.

Anyhow should political parties one day be financed by the tax payer?-thus preserving democracy- there is a argument that they then wont be beholden to unscrupulous donors. Personally I disagree, they will just get the tax payer to fund there extravagant campaigned Jollies whilst simultaneously making financial pacts with the brown envelope brigade.

Political parties should be dismantled and independent MPs elected.

Re: State funding for British Crooks.

bellend
limit the amount of campaign money at election time (advertising for votes) stop deposits being required to stand,  it's a tax on democracy