St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

MR H

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

Percy
It was still up for sale a couple of weeks ago.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

fred
Sould be on NHS Property Services site,think Savills are dealing with the sale now.Plans should be in the Public Domain.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

Ho-Hum
St Georges Hospital would have made a great general hospital BUT we got Queens instead AND the only winners are the building contractors and those who bought plots of inaccessible land at the rear of the hospital, which will become accessible to the owners.

Of course, we must not forget those receiving fat brown envelopes.

Well done to all who engaged in the great St Georges Hospital coup.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

Percy
Yes the super church planned for the back of that area will change the demographics more than somewhat.
Revolutions are always verbose.