St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

MR H

When will our new Conservative MP update us on the fate of our ambulance station, and the building next door to it Suttons house?

Has anyone seen Julia Dockerill around Hornchurch?
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

Percy
It was still up for sale a couple of weeks ago.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

fred
Sould be on NHS Property Services site,think Savills are dealing with the sale now.Plans should be in the Public Domain.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

Re: St Georges Hospital & Ambulance station.

Percy
Yes the super church planned for the back of that area will change the demographics more than somewhat.
Revolutions are always verbose.