Sky’s O2 broadband buy

Bouncer
http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/381312/Sky-s-O2-broadband-buy

with sky buying the o2 broadband and home phone customers i wonder what home phone and broadband companies are you with and would you recommend them

Re: Sky’s O2 broadband buy

Ho-Hum
My mobile's orange and it's fine.  However, I wouldn't recommend orange broadband to anybody, in my view it's the worst off all ISPs.  I've never known anybody to be satisfied with it.   (someone will tell me they are).

I've been with gcs.net, I was part owner, now defunct and it left me skint. aol I didn't like, virgin was ok at the time (7/8 years ago) but I wouldn't have it now.  tiscali was problem after problem and they threatened to send the debt collectors in when I didn't owe them any money.  It's no longer a trading name and it's customers are now a part of talktalk.  I tried T-mobile but connections were hit and miss.  Currently I'm with talktalk and I'm happy and there's no problems should you need to contact them.

Each to their own though.  At the moment I've got no reason to change.

Re: Sky’s O2 broadband buy

Bouncer
cheers ho-hum

yes we were with orange before o2 and it was such a disgusting experience for us

i have been suggested plusnet or talktalk so far

thanks for your comment

Re: Sky’s O2 broadband buy

Ho-Hum
If I changed it would be to plusnet.  It's been recommended to me by people whose opinion I respect.

Re: Sky’s O2 broadband buy

Bouncer
ok cheers ho-hum