Site Admin, Urgent, Please See Inbox

Site Admin
Administrator
Please see inbox, I have just sent you an email.

Re: Site Admin, Urgent, Please See Inbox

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Just got in and I will look at it tomorrow.
Havering's angriest person...

Administrator
Thanks.

See the "IN BOX".
Havering's angriest person...

Administrator
Thanks Site Admin, all seems to be ok now.

Re: Site Admin, Urgent, Please See Inbox

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Good.

Just as a point of interest there are 4 definite, and possibly 5 spammers registered.

I am watching them. If junk starts appearing on the blog I will zap them.

Havering's angriest person...