Sir Nick Clegg and facebook

Sir Nick Clegg now looking more like an office clerk than a politician has, in my view, sold his soul to the devil, in other words facebook.

This great wise owl is claiming that facebook has saved 'thousands' from suicide.  One can see truth catching in his throat like cotton as dollar signs flash in his eyes.  He will do his best to lie and spin and not let his new paymaster down....Such loyalty, eh?

Sir Nick Clegg says Facebook has saved 'thousands' from suicide

Re: Sir Nick Clegg and facebook

bellend
facebook paying him more than the eu?

Re: Sir Nick Clegg and facebook

Phil Wailing
He said he was going to scrap self harm student video's.

Re: Sir Nick Clegg and facebook

Ho-Hum
Cleggy, Vice-President of Global Affairs and Communications at Facebook has been rather quiet over current scandalous streaming at the company.

Open your gob Cleggy, you've always got something to say.
Bob

Re: Sir Nick Clegg and facebook

Bob
Gosh he has put on a few pounds must be the free meals he is getting.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.