Should the voting age be lowered to 16?

Re: Should the voting age be lowered to 16?

Mark One
Worked out alright in the end then Phil. A good and fulfilling   job for life has become a rearity these days, I feel for working class youngsters of today.

Re: Should the voting age be lowered to 16?

Question would the 16 year old only vote for whoever gives them better conditions for themselves and not for all ages.

Re: Should the voting age be lowered to 16?

confused of hornchurch

I should think so, most of them think the older generations have had it too easy for too long although that is far from the truth.

Re: Should the voting age be lowered to 16?

fred
God forbid no! lf they were born just after the war like some of us on here they would know what hardship is,think we've earned what small comforts we have.Having said that they'll never have the choice of jobs we had,but the harder you work the better off you seem to be,hard ole world out there.
123