Shamima Begum:

Re: Shamima Begum:

OLD CODGER
If she left on her sisters passport has anyone checked that she does not have  Bangladesh passport as her mothers.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

ISIS bride Shamima Begum 'has British citizenship revoked'
A letter received by the 19-year-old's family reportedly says the decision was made by the Home Secretary

ByDanya BazaraaNews Reporter
18:44, 19 FEB 2019Updated18:57, 19 FEB 2019

ISIS bride Shamima Begum has had her British citizenship revoked, according to reports.
The 19-year-old's family was told the news in a letter from the Home Office seen by ITV news.
It reportedly reads: "Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision taken by the Home Secretary, to deprive your daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship.
"In light of the circumstances of your daughter, the notice of the Home Secretary's decision has been served of file today (19th February), and the order removing her British citizenship has subsequently been made."
The letter reportedly said the family had the right to appeal.

Re: Shamima Begum:

woodside869@aol.com
Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked by British government

its nice to see the British goverment is on the right side and to show the Isis fans and sympathisers that this behaviour will not be tolerated

Thankyou  British government
you have done us all proud

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Nice clip from Master Robinson doing the rounds.
A bit ironic a Home Secretary of Asian ancestry has done this,but a step in the right direction.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Will the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation roll
out Abbotticus for a response,she does masquerade as the  opposition Home Secretary,nearly makes us want to switch it on.......nah.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

bellend
 I don't know why its even open for debate. Shamima Begum should be reunited with her family without question, she is a vulnerable young mother with a caring family that want to support her.
It shouldn't be a matter on her decision to join Islamic state, I think England should step in and help her and her Family and enable her support.
And provide safe transportation for all her family back to Syria.

not my words but i agree.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
I went out on the streets of Havering yesterday wielding a banner and collection tin in support of Shamima Begum.  The banner read BRING SHAMIMA HOME.  All I received was one I-O-U, 3 foreign coins, a green shield stamp and a black eye.

Shame about the black eye.

Re: Shamima Begum:

woodside869@aol.com
i do feel for her a little  but unfortunately you sometimes have to be cruel to be kind its all about the wider picture
her family cousins aunts uncles i don't believe for one minute that she is the only Isis supporter or sympathizer in the uk..  what do you think would of happend if the boot was on the other foot and she had left Isis and married in to the english royal family had some children and then 4 years later wanted to return back to Isis
do you think they would be more understanding ?????  i dont think they would even let her live

Re: Shamima Begum:

Now we await the stampede of ‘Uman rights parasites poncing on my taxes or legal?aid as it’s known,and the media will trot out a regiment of musso apologists so they feel better about themselves.
Has the black racist maths genius given us her words of wisdom yet?
We are moving in the right direction,but l won’t open a bottle just yet.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

OLD CODGER
No she has not begum as yet.
The papers have already started to sell more .

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Shamima Begum will not be allowed here, Bangladesh says
1 hour ago

Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen and there is "no question" of her being allowed into the country, Bangladesh's ministry of foreign affairs has said.
The UK has stripped the 19-year-old - who fled London to join Islamic State - of her British citizenship.
Such a move is only possible if an individual is eligible for citizenship elsewhere.
It was thought Ms Begum had Bangladeshi citizenship through her mother.
But the ministry of foreign affairs said the government was "deeply concerned" she had been "erroneously identified" as a Bangladeshi national.
In a statement, it said Ms Begum had never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh and had never visited the country.

It added that the country had a "zero tolerance" approach to terrorism and violent extremism.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Nor the Netherlands.

Shamima Begum: Bangladesh and the Netherlands say ISIS bride 'won't be allowed in'
Bangladesh's interior minister Asaduzzaman Khan said her plight is "nothing to do" with his country

By Dave Burke
17:56, 20 FEB 2019Updated18:56, 20 FEB 2019

ISIS bride Shamima Begum reveals beheading vids 'inspired' her to join jihadis

Bangladesh's government has said ISIS bride Shamima Begum's plight has "nothing to do" with them after the UK's controversial decision to strip her of her citizenship.
The 19-year-old, who gave birth to a baby on Saturday, is at the centre of a storm after saying she wants to return to Britain four years after leaving as a schoolgirl aged 15.
Her parents are from Bangladesh, but the Bagladeshi foreign affairs ministry has confirmed she does not hold dual citizenship.
Last night it emerged that the Home Office has revoked her passport.

And the Netherlands have scuppered her hopes of being allowed to return to Europe, as she does not meet their criteria.
She had married Dutch jihadist Yago Riedijk in Syria.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
I have family living all over the world and believe me we are a global laughing stock.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
It's not true Phil, I also have family living on different parts of the globe and take it from me, nobody is laughing at us.

ISIS bride Shamima Begum’s British citizenship could be reinstated after Sajid Javid admitted he would not leave an individual “stateless”.

This woman would still need to get back to our shores before she can enter.  She has no money and no passport.  Turkey won't be fooled twice in allowing her to cross their border and it's a long walk back to the UK anyhow.  I can only see her languishing in poverty in the war torn areas she's been residing for months.

Her plight has been highlighted recently BUT she can disappear for the news just as quickly.

Re: Shamima Begum:

It's not just this Begum woman, it's Brexit and the two main political parties, they are falling apart, The Tory party has a party within a party (ERG) led by a billionaire that is putting self interest before country it's food banks, its the state of local government, it's the state of the NHS. This shite self interest government is the worst most useless government in British political history.

I have family in Germany Holland Spain USA China Thailand and Australia and they are crying with laughter at us. They cannot believe what is going on here and to be perfectly honest, neither can I.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
Next you'll be telling me your dicks bigger than mine.

This is the most useless government in British political history?

Could be worse, Labour could be in power.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing

LABOUR ARE NOT IN POWER!!!!!

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
I didn't say Labour were power.  I said it could worse if Labour were in power.

Do try not to get excited, you've only got one heart.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
Nothing but nothing could be worse than this shower of shite.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
As you would say....No need to be emotive.