Shamima Begum:

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
A caliphate (Arabic: خِلافة‎ khilāfah) is an Islamic state.  She chose to join it, so how is she stateless?  She renounced Britain travelling on her sister's passport for a new and glorious life in this wonderful area of Islamic rule.

Ok, so the caliphate is diminishing land-wise BUT by definition it's still a state, a state she gave up the UK for to live in.

I've said it before, fcuk her.  Let her rot in the region she chose to leave our shores for.

Re: Shamima Begum:

I think being a "victim" is the way forward, I'm not too proud to accept a handout from the EU. Lord knows they've had enough money out of me over the years, time for some pay-back.

Re: Shamima Begum:

So if it true from her interview that she was OK with beheading is that what she now would preach here if we let her back.
So leave her where she is she left on another passport so she may not have one don't give her one .

How do we know she is who she says.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
I genuinely didn't think something so simple could be so misunderstood.

What this scum bag has said in interviews is irrelevant, what you and I think is irrelevant, All the threats against her and what you would do to her is irrelevant.

I will write it out simplistically as no one seems to have grasped the reality of the situation.

1) Shamima Begum is a British citizen.

2) David Gauke, The Justice Secretary has said the government is not able to stop IS bride Shamima Begum returning to the UK.

3) If the prize prick Javed refuses Begum entry to the UK he will be in breach of international law as he will have made Begum "Stateless".

Which bit of the above don't people understand?

Re: Shamima Begum:

Thing is, I don't believe the British government are obliged to bring her back to our shores.  However, like others, she can return under her own steam to meet her fate.

I may be wrong but I don't think she's made a formal request to the British embassy or any British authority for safe passage back to the UK.  It appears to be journalists looking for scoops that are highlighting the situation.

I cannot see the British government going out of its way to give her a flying angel home with or without a request.  It appears she's waiting for public sympathy to win the day for her....She'll have a long wait!

Re: Shamima Begum:

bellend
https://youtu.be/8BgOoBxeY7M

Re: Shamima Begum:

OLD CODGER
I still do not get it if the article is correct she left as I said earlier on her sisters passport  so how con she fly anywhere until she gets a passport in her name and proves who she is also if she has a passport from another country she is not a citizen of this country.
Please do not accept her sisters as a means of entry and where is the documents for her  baby .
Sorry I have no sympathy she knew what she was doing.
Nothing from her husbands family.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
This is getting tiresome.

I have a lot of “In Law” family in Holland and I have been spending a lot of time out there in the last few months. This story actually broke in Holland and it is why the Times went to the refugee camp in Syria to interview this Begum woman. Her husband is called Yago something; he comes from an affluent Dutch family who live in Arnhem. He was wounded in fighting and it is said surrendered himself to opposition forces, he hasn’t been seen for months my Dutch relatives and the Dutch media say he is believed dead. That’s how the story broke in Holland in January.

This Yago whatever his name is family have disowned him as he is a convicted terrorist in Holland, that’s why he fled to Syria. Why in god’s name would a Dutch family take in a 19 year old foreign national with a new born baby, that they have never met, who is a known member of the terror organisation Islamic State when they have point blank refused to have their own son back. The family have disowned him.

So far The Times, CNN and Sky News have interviewed this piece of crap – These are all top award winning foreign and war correspondents - Do you honestly think for one minute they are all talking to the wrong person.

The British Justice Secretary, David Gauke has said this woman is Shamima Begum, he has also confirmed she does not hold dual nationality and to refuse her a passport or entry to the UK would make her stateless which is illegal under international law. Which bit of that don’t you understand?

There is no obligation whatsoever for the British government to bring her back – Why would they – What they can’t do is refuse her a British passport or entry to the UK. If she has no money her family will have to bring her back. This woman was radicalised by her own father who is a known Islamic fundamentalist, the bill for bringing her back is his alone unless of course the high court say differently – If they do it is up to your elected member to change the law.

That prize prick of a home secretary Javed said he can block her return because Begums mother holds a Bangladeshi passport – WHAT – Where do they find these pratts??? We have a Home Secretary that is completely ignorant of the law – You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Alex Younger, the head of MI6, said that Britons who went to join Isis were “potentially very dangerous” but cannot be stopped if they want to return to the UK.

Scotland Yard’s counter-terrorism command has a live investigation into Begum, which intensified after she declared her wish to return. Officials are confident that they will be forewarned of any attempt by her to fly back, through measures such as pre-travel screening, and could arrest her on her arrival in the UK.

Your opinions, Tommy Robinson’s opinions are completely, totally and utterly irrelevant. You have to live by the law otherwise society will collapse – The system isn’t perfect but I can’t think of anything better to replace it with unless of course you wish Britain to become like Syria.

At this point in time that’s how it is - Take all the emotive hot air opinions out of this and just deal with the law and let the law deal with this.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
In the mean time, the only people likely to help her return to the UK are the news papers or TV companies AND that won't be to help her but to help themselves for TV ratings or newspaper sales.

After that they'll p-ss on her once she's been used and rightly so in my view.

More likely though, she'll simply rot out there once the furore has died down.

Re: Shamima Begum:

bellend, I have never seen this guy lose an argument or debate. He speaks facts, which are the views, I believe of 90% of us in UK. Well done Tommy Robinson.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
I would have thought it's 99% of the views of people in the UK - That doesn't mean jack shit though.

The law is all that matters and the law says you cannot stop this woman from returning to the UK.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Best to let time take its toll and await events,what people want and what we get may not be one and the same.
If and when she comes back it will be interesting to see the fallout.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
Goodbye Daesh
Farewell Jahid square
It's time for me to leave you
Done with the Caliphate
I don't belong here
Time to dump my mate
I now love Bethnal Green
But I'm still full of hate.

Re: Shamima Begum:

The little gobshite in City Hall is strangely silent,perhaps his Imam has seen which way the wind is blowing and told him to keep his mouth quiet.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
Dear oh dear Fred.

"The little gobshite in City Hall".

That is our esteemed Mayor you are talking about! He is ONE of the THIRTY FOUR Mayors we have in London.

We stand for the 3 card trick - what other city on this god forsaken planet has 34 mayors in it??

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Yes your right we do,but he’s quick to pipe up if he thinks there’s a bit of feel good about himself publicity in a story.
He seems to have gone to ground with this one along with all the other apologists for  the members of our parallel society.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

If the people of Manchester 'deserved slaughter' for the bombings in Syria, can anybody tell me the justification for the slaughter of the Yazidi people?

Surely miss Begum would have agreed that to treat people differently because of race or religion is a hate crime and yet she was prepared to support IS. Didn't she consider that a racist act?
Maybe the best form of 'correction' for her would be five years community service helping the Yazidi tribes to rebuild what's left of their lives?

Genocide of Yazidis by ISIL
Part of 2014 Northern Iraq offensive and the Iraqi Civil War (2014-2017)

Images from top, left and right: Yazidi refugees receiving support from the International Rescue Committee. A member of the U.S. Mt. Sinjar Assessment Team being greeted by locals near Sinjar, Iraq. Bundles of water inside a C-17 Globemaster III before a humanitarian airdrop by the United States Air Force.
Location
 Sinjar, Iraq
August 2014
2:15
Target
Yazidi people
Attack type
Genocidal massacre, ethnic cleansing, forced conversion

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, calling itself Islamic State) is recognized by the United Nations as the perpetrator of a genocide of Yazidis in Iraq.[1][8][9] The genocide has led to the expulsion, flight and effective exile of the Yazidis from their ancestral lands in Northern Iraq whose women and girls were forced into sexual enslavement by the Islamic State and whose men were killed by the thousands[10]. The genocide led to the abduction of Yazidi women and massacres that killed thousands of Yazidi civilians[2][11] during what has been called a "forced conversion campaign"[12][13] being carried out in Northern Iraq by ISIL, starting in 2014.
ISIL's persecution of the Yazidis gained international attention and led to the American-led intervention in Iraq, which started with United States airstrikes against ISIL. Additionally, the US, UK, and Australia made emergency airdrops to Yazidis who had fled to a mountain range and provided weapons to the Kurdish Peshmerga who had a role in defending the Yazidis, together with PKK and YPG forces. ISIL's actions against the Yazidi population have resulted in approximately 500,000 refugees and several thousand killed and kidnapped.[14] The Yazidis have also had their human rights violated by terrorist organizations who began killing the Yazidi. The effects of the genocide have impacted other communities of Yazidis, especially in Germany.[

Re: Shamima Begum:

10 of those 34 mayors are muslim.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Wouldn’t expect anything else in londonistan
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

The mayor in my opinion has a Napoleon Complex, bit like the speaker in the House of Commons.

Please don't call me a littleist, I have nothing against those who are height challenged but these two shorties, like Napoleon, tend to assert themselves in a BIG way, mainly spouting a load of boll-cks.