Shamima Begum:

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
The thing you all need to get your head round is this is a British citizen and she cannot be stopped from coming back, that prize prick Javed can delay it but he cannot stop it.

Once she is back here the British criminal justice system will deal with her.

I didn't hear all this whinging and whining when Ronnie Biggs or Ronnie Knight came back.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Just one subtle difference, both the Ronnies were criminals pure and simple, whereas a person that commits a criminal act with a political aim is classed as a terrorist.

Re: Shamima Begum:

She’ll never be British all the time she’s got a hole up her arse like most of the rest of her ilk here,which is what is pissing people off,legal or not.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

woodside869@aol.com
you cant expect second chances.. This is treason  and should not even be considered.. did her people give are citizens David Haines and Alan Henning a second chance and not to mention american citizens James Foley and Steven Sotloff and Peter Kassig.. If Shamima Begum returns to the uk i will be ashamed to be a uk citizen just think of all the shame on the families of the victims...  we need to put are law abiding citizens first
and show the Isis fans and sympathisers that this behaviour will not be tolerated

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
If this woman has committed treason then arrest her at the airport and charge her with it. That is why this country has MI6 a police force and a criminal justice system.

What you should be ashamed of is Shamima Begum is a British citizen in the first place.

If this woman can be proven to be involved in the murder or beheading of any nationals be they UK or US then charge her with those offences - That is what the taxpayer funds the Crown Prosecution Service for.

As I have already said, my opinion, or yours for that matter is utterly irrelevant. If you don't abide by the law then you are no better than the scum bags you are complaining about.

Re: Shamima Begum:

bellend
if you're in a gang that commits murder you are all guilty. therefore she is a murderer.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Or at least an accomplice.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Well deal with her if she is a murderer. You can't get justice all the time she is in a foreign refugee camp. Bring her back and put her through the criminal justice system. You lot are advocating letting her get away with her crimes.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ok, give her a fair trial and then hang her.  Of course, hanging in our green and pleasant land has been abolished.

Minimum of 20 years would seem about right if she's found guilty of terrorist acts.  Merely by going to Syria and supporting the caliphate in my view is a terrorist act and is instrumental in the beheading of British citizens, not forgetting the killing of allied troops.

If the bitch had any decency she'd stay in the sh-thole she chose to support and rot.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Pragmatic nations would deal with this quietly and without fuss.If the problem doesn’t exist there is no debate.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
Fred there's no debate to be had - What you have got is a great deal of hot air and highly emotive opinions.

You cannot stop this British citizen from returning to the UK, to do so would be in breach on international law.

If you want this scum bag dealt with then return her to the UK and let the criminal justice system deal with her. If you want her to get away with her crimes leave her where she is - refuse her entry to the UK - break the law - then she remains a free woman and the UK ends up in the dock.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
It’s what I said if the problem doesn’t breath there’s no debate to be had.
Khasshoggi is fish and chip paper now and that was all over the worlds press a month or so ago.
There is more than one way to skin a cat.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
If we go round the world murdering individuals that we don't like what makes us any better than Islamic shit holes like Saudi Arabia. The answer to Islamic State and the threat of Islamic fundamentalism is not to sink to their level. We are better than that.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
There is merit in what you say in normal circumstances,but these Islamic nut jobs are like paedophiles,incurable and impervious to normal reasoning.We are fighting a war with these people and the sooner they are no more then the world will be a safer place.
I have no sympathy nor sentiment for them,they show us no mercy and we should show them none.
You live by the sword.......
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

bellend
she knows names, maybe under the right sort of interview techniques we could learn a few.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Our security services already know all the names, they're just always reluctant to do anything about it until after the bloodshed.

Long after the dust has settled on the large majority of recent atrocities in this country, we hear that the perpetrator was "known to security forces" but..... "not considered to be a threat".

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Her father is sympathetic to IZAL he was on a demo with one of our well known hate preachers,Chowdry l believe.
In my opinion we either deport these people or if that is not possible then intern them on an uninhabited Island in the far north of Scotland.We did it with undesirables in the 2nd World War putting them on the Isle of Man.They treat kindness as weakness,anybody asked the relatives of the poor hostages that were beheaded,god knows the terror they must have felt in their final moments.

The Daleks have a word that is fitting.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
Now the bitch is saying we should be sympathetic to her because of everything she's been through....ROLLOCKS!

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

If I was her I wouldn't come back just yet because I've been told that post-Brexit this country will be like a war zone and completely impoverished. Best to stay put for now until these uncertain economic events become clearer. The EU has been discussing sending us food parcels if we don't get a deal. It's starting to sound really bad.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
We may avail ourselves of these parcel, it will alleviate the cost of our trip to France,one of their better ideas.
I wonder if they will extend their generosity to some nice top of the range diesel motors seeing how anti they are to that type of fuel,couple of Peugeot’s are decent.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
12345 ... 8