Shamima Begum:

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
If Shamima Begum has had her British citizenship revoked how has she got legal aid, she's no longer British, why are we allowing a stateless national's court case to be paid for by us, the tax payer.

To add insult to injury Begum’s family has hired Gareth Peirce, one of the UK’s top human rights lawyers,  whose clients have included hate preacher Abu Qatada.

Peirce, who is described as the lawyer of choice “for every accused jihadist and IRA suspect”, took over the former Bethnal Green school girl’s case last week and thanks to Sajid Javid you and I are paying for it.

Another global embarrassment to sit alongside Julian Assange and Brexit.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
You may not agree,but there are a couple of country’s when faced with possible embarrassment deal with it.
It soon becomes forgotten by the vast majority.
Imagine what it would be like with the Hamas and IRA supporter and his maths genius in charge.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
I haven't got a clue what it would be like but if that's what's needed to get rid of this crap then so be it.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
It’s a point of view,just when you thought politicians couldn’t get any stupider,maybe Javids imam gave him a nudge.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

OLD CODGER
Can you get Legal Aid to sue 400 Mps who are depriving  me and 17.4 million of our vote to take effect.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Doubt it cock,it’s only available to foreigners and assorted assholes,talking of backsides l see the Mussos are gloating over the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral,always living down to expectation, medievals.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose