Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
Shamima Begum: IS teen's return to UK 'could be prevented'.

Could be prevented?  In my view, if she sets foot on our shores again it will be a travesty.

This bitch would lord it over us had the caliphate come to fruition.

Her offspring are Syrian.  Let the Syrian government support her and her baby.

The Bethnal Green wailers will not doubt be crying for her repatriation, to give her and her child the love and support the silly school girl deserves.

I say fcuk the scummy bitch who is now a young woman.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Re: Shamima Begum:

Shamima Begum is a British citizen - She left the UK in 2015 and travelled to Syria to join IS - She was a radicalised 15 year old school girl - She was married to an Islamic fighter at age 15 and has had 3 pregnancies by the age of 18 and is currently 8 1/2 months pregnant.

In any other circumstances you would say she is the victim of child abuse.

What my opinion is on this case is utterly irrelevant - The facts are she is a British citizen, she does not have dual nationality, to refuse her entry to the UK would in reality make her stateless which is illegal under international law.

The UK government has 2 choices:

1) Make this woman stateless and be in breach of international law.

2) Bring her back and arrest her for breaking UK law.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
Or, target her as a war criminal and kill her in Syria. That way the pregnancy is terminated too.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
Here the Bethnal Green wailers go....

...British ISIS bride Shamima Begum 'has Stockholm syndrome', say family.

The bitch is a war criminal for fcuk sake.

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity. These alliances, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together.

The bitch has not been captured, she's there of her own volition.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

She should thank god (hers or ours) that by some divine miracle she has managed to survive.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Ho-Hum
When Muslim women die do they get 70 male virgins to feast on?

Re: Shamima Begum:

Now that is what a sensible Country would have done by now without publicity,journo would have been advised to spike the story,but when you are the laughing stock of the world you have to keep on giving.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
"As a British citizen, Begum has a right to live in the UK and former independent reviewer of terrorism legislation Lord Carlile told the BBC that if she has not gained a second citizenship of another country she would have to be allowed back to her homeland because under international law a person cannot be made ‘stateless’."

It's no good getting emotive about this woman - The law is the law.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
You are quite correct in what you say unfortunately,but more pragmatic people don’t let the problem arise in the first place,my dear old Nans mantra “prevention is better than cure” is their way forward,as you say don’t get emotive just deal with it.
It’s fish and chip paper tomorrow and Enders is on the telly tonight and the world moves on.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

Why should anybody get emotive about beheadings, eh?

This nice young girl probably played marbles with the heads.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Phil Wailing
Beheading is normal life in Islamic countries. My brother in law worked in Riyadh and he told me of the executions by beheading that were held in public car parks. They don't think anything of it.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Which is why we need a law that says to all our visitors you either integrate fully into our Christian society or go somewhere else where you are more comfortable.
The Danes are putting something in place,the Czech’s have told them not to come as there are no mosques nor will there be and the Hungarians are doing a Donald and building a wall.
We need to turn the tide against Islamification on these Islands.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Shamima Begum: Home Secretary Sajid Javid says Brits who fled to join Islamic State will not be allowed back in UK

James Morris
13 minutes ago
The Evening Standard

Shamima Begum at Gatwick Airport in February 2015 ( EPA )
ES News Email

Sajid Javid has warned he "will not hesitate" to prevent the return of Britons who travelled to join Islamic State, as debate raged over what should happen to runaway schoolgirl Shamima Begum.
Setting out a hardline stance on Friday, the Home Secretary said those who left the UK to join IS were "full of hate for our country".
Ms Begum, who fled to Syria in 2015, has said she would "do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child".
Her family have pleaded for the 19-year-old, who is heavily pregnant, to be shown mercy and be allowed to return home to east London.

Sajid Javid pictured outside Downing Street on Thursday (Henry Nicholls/Reuters)
Her case has received high-profile backing, with former MI6 chief Richard Barrett saying the teen should be given a chance "if we are to stand by our values".
But speaking to The Times, which broke Ms Begum’s story on Thursday, Mr Javid said: "We must remember that those who left Britain to join Daesh (IS) were full of hate for our country.
"My message is clear: if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return.

“If you do manage to return you should be ready to be questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted."
Her pleas have been rejected by others, including the brother of Alan Henning, the British aid worker beheaded by Jihadi John. Reg Herring said she should "absolutely not" be allowed back.
Labour shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said: "We are not in favour of making people stateless.

Former Met Police Chief Superintendent reacts to news IS schoolgirl Shamima Begum wanting to return to UK
“However, if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that anyone who is entitled to return to this country either committed or facilitated acts of terrorism, they should be fully investigated and where appropriate prosecuted.”

Ms Begum is currently at a refugee camp in northern Syria. Any hopes of a rescue mission by British officials have been quashed as the government ruled out an effort inside Syria to assist her.
While refusing to comment on individual cases, Mr Wallace told the BBC: "I'm not putting at risk British people's lives to go and look for terrorists or former terrorists in a failed state.”

Ms Begum was one of three schoolgirls, along with Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, from Bethnal Green Academy who left the UK in February 2015.
Ms Sultana was reported to have been killed in an air strike in 2016.
Additional reporting by Press Association.

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

JIHAD ENOUGH Frustrated US plans to send British ISIS fanatics to Guantanamo Bay after despairing at UK failure to deal with jihadis
The US fears Britain's soft approach towards returning terrorists could have deadly consequences
By Charlie Parker
15th February 2019, 12:43 pmUpdated: 15th February 2019, 1:26 pm
BRITISH Jihadis could be locked up in Guantanamo Bay because the UK is failing to deal with its terrorists, fed-up US officials have said.
America's plans to crackdown on homegrown British extremists were revealed after it emerged Islamist fighters returning to UK soil are being secretly rehabilitated rather than prosecuted.

Anthony Loyd / The Times / News Licensing
The discovery of Shamima Begum has reignited a diplomatic row over how to handle returning jihadis

The US has suggested it wants British extremists locked up in Guantanamo ahead of prosecution on American soil
Get the best Sun stories with our daily Sun10 newsletter
Your information will be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Just one in ten jihadists who come back to Britain after battling for terrorists in the Middle East have been prosecuted, according to reports.
Unsatisfied with our government's 'soft' approach the US is understood to be readying Guantanamo Bay, its high security terror detention camp, for British inmates.
The Trump administration is reportedly frustrated with how Britain and other western European countries are refusing to take back their foreign fighters for prosecution in their own courts.
US officials are said to be working on prosecuting two alleged members of the "Beatles" terror cell - Londoners El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey - in America.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Anyone for marbles....It's fun!

Re: Shamima Begum:

confused of hornchurch

Stop it! You'll get her over excited.

Re: Shamima Begum:

OLD CODGER
Why have her husbands Dutch family have not spoken about taking care of her and their Grand child.
So why should we.
When she left she did not give anything for this country so why does she want to come back only to get a free ride, house, NHS treatment and of course money and support for her family.
Can her family pay for all this.

Re: Shamima Begum:

Why have her husbands Dutch family have not spoken about taking care of her and their Grand child.
So why should we.
When she left she did not give anything for this country so why does she want to come back only to get a free ride, house, NHS treatment and of course money and support for her family.
Can her family pay for all this.

Re: Shamima Begum:

fred
Like you this story is pissing me off big time,but it’s probably best to let the water go under the bridge and see how it pans out.Just winds you up reading about it.
The Home Secretary is on record as saying she ain’t coming in,others say we are legally bound too.
More sensible Country’s nip it in the bud with the least amount of fuss.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
1234 ... 8