Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

Ho-Hum
Ya can't help feeling sorry for this guy.  My sympathy is such that I wish his ordeal had happened to me instead of him.  Poor chap!

MARIAH'S 'STRIP' SHAME Mariah Carey ‘sued by security guard for inappropriate sexual behaviour’ after he claims she stripped to a see-through negligee in front of him.

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

bellend
there you go again ho-hum more politits, some may think she's got a nice publicity stunt, hope so coz she's no looker.

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

dalek1
She's no looker!
I take it you never saw Cheryl Coppell then!

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

It must have been a terrible ordeal. I would need years of counselling

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

I take it your coming out of retirement to become her next bodyguard then.
Just don't put down your claim to fame as the world piddler up the wall champion as you once told us.

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

you think that's good looking then? I think she's got nice knees but my mind is above that sort of thing

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

fred
We are sorry to keep you waiting you are no.?? in the queue

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

No sorry Bellers I was trying to make the point if you think she's no looker then what must you think our fragrant former chief executive?
Anyway who's running HH to the airport to take up his new role as Mariah's body guard?
Make sure he takes his medication before he gets on the plane!

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

Text deleted because of filthy language!

Re: Sexual harrasment at it's worst.

dalek1
Michael I think one of the biggest insults to Havering residents was in 2015 when Coppell was made an OBE for services to local government.