Search Engine??

MR H
Has Google had its day?

What about Good Gopher? Worth a look.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnrfTTuvPWAhUF0xoKHYMvCoMQFggmMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodgopher.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw1UV9OxhTJkvIcmPNxKmtrx
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Search Engine??

Percy
I find Chrome as good as any.

Re: Search Engine??

Ho-Hum
Any MONSTER that tries to gobble me up I don't like.

Re: Search Engine??

bellend
we gave the yanks the interwebb and they sold us back the means to use it

Re: Search Engine??

dalek1
Bleedin' 'ell Bellers if this country had copyrighted everything we invented we could just sit back and enjoy the royalties flowing in.

Re: Search Engine??

fred
So true,hindsight is wisdom.

Re: Search Engine??

Oh yes, the Brits even invented sex.

Re: Search Engine??

bellend
that's right ho-hum and time, we tell the rest of the world when to have their tea.

Re: Search Engine??

Yes, but only with the light off.

Re: Search Engine??

Trust you to come out with that one.

Re: Search Engine??

That's a bit spurious,but l'll take your word for you seem an honest chap.