Scam calls

OLD CODGER
Watch out new Talktalk scam from 01271463749 saying your line will be cut off.
I have reported it and it is not from Talktalk.
It is a recorded message .

Re: Scam calls

confused of hornchurch

Tell them it would be nice to have your landline cut off because it would stop all the nuisance calls.

Re: Scam calls

Get rid of Talk Talk on the useless scale of 1 to 10 they score 11

TalkTalk has been named the worst provider for broadband and landline services according to new research.
Telecoms regulator Ofcom revealed that the firm scored the lowest satisfaction rating of all the major providers.