Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Council Witness
Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics employed against Labour families

Labour Family Safety Campaign

As regular readers will know the Havering Witness, following the murder of Jo Cox MP, has launched new projects concerned with the safety and well-being of Labour Party and Trade Union suppporters and their families. Victims should be assured that our core justice and public safety campaign continues.

Our justice campaign started over 40 years ago after witnessing criminal incidents connected to Havering College of Further and Higher Education and the old Romford foootball stadium Brooklands. Those responsible were protected by the police and still are today.  It is due to this protection of the criminal and the murder of a Labour MP that we have launched our Labour family safety campaign.

Part of our campaign is to look at research tactics employed by supporters of the Conservative Party and their wider political allies. Older people seem to be of particular interest presumably because they know that judgement may be impaired and that national military service contacts can be used.

Approaches made to members of our own families included:

• Old national service "friends" and "acquantancies" suddenly getting in contact.  An elderly man in Romford was approached after 50 years of no communication by former national servicemen and women.  His frailty and confusion were targetted by manipulative people looking to cause harm.

• Other old friends suddenly appearing.  In one instance an 87 year old Romford man was approached by a woman from Little Corby (Carlisle) he knew in the 1950s.  The woman tried to start a romance after 60 years of no contact in order to get control of his affairs and undermine his own family.   The woman had a relative who worked as a "police consultant" for protection.

• Charity workers making demands and requests.  People trust charity workers don't they ? In another example an elderly man was approached by a Kenyan Salvation Army worker living in Romford to pay for her return air fare to Kenya  after she claimed her brother had been murdered.

Labour families are entitled to protect themselves in the face of intelligence-led paramilitary actions against them. Armed groups and those with sympathies conducting research on Labour families will NOT be tolerated. We WILL defend ourselves and do so effectively whether the threat is based in the UK or abroad. We will be contacting police forces abroad with the information we gather about ex-pat activity as it arises.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

fred
Have you thought of making a start in Telford?

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Council Witness
Romford is where the actions, threats and approaches were initiated. I note your constant attempts to deflect and deny even the possibility of these established facts.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
that's right put him in Vladimir's little black book.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Oh dear,never mind.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Just browsed the latest issue of Living in Havering fanzine.Evidently there is a person who goes by the name of Amy Lame with the title of night czar jolly looking person who is probably right on trend,she was appointed by the mayor of Lahore.
Perhaps you could get her on board in your investigations she has the right connections.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Round here mate its not Vladimir but Andrewmir ably assisted by Osmanmir Jasonmir and Damienmir.
Mind you come the LE's in May the latter three's black book wont be worth the paper its written on.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Send us a copy of that Fred I've been suffering from bad insomnia lately so that should cure it!

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

fred

Best size I could get.Aint some dopey bird we need its 4 large basic facility prisons round London for a start.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Percy
I am still waiting for my fortune to go in my bank from the king of Ghana.

Vladimir's black book ?  I'm afraid I don't believe Mr Putin to be that way inclined perhaps your thinking of an MP closer to home.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
I think I better agree with you.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

I note in your original post you mentioned an alleged murder in Kenya,it may be of some interest to you that a white farmer was butchered by the nice local people and his wife raped over his dead body,this the latest incident in the latest black despots stated aim of returning land to the blacks,we could be looking at Zimbabwe the Sequel,but back to your post could you put some meat on the bones with some specifics,names,dates etc?

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Council Witness
The details have been passed to the police - the same police officers known to your lodge maybe ?

Visited my lodge yesterday discovered I need more peanuts for our bird feeders the creatures in residence had no knowledge of any police officers visiting,to be perfectly honest they would have been mightily surprised if any had as they couldn’t recall any police presence in our neck of the woods for years,anyhow I digress I don’t quite understand that if you have passed all details at your disposal that the police haven’t been able to bring this case to a close.Now I know our plod are constrained by the PC Cancer that is stopping proper policing,but I would have thought you would have had a result by now.
Tootle Pip out to get some peanuts.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
connie had something lodged just the other day.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

fred
Maybe he should pass it to CW

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Has Connie recovered yet?

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
not totally, I was toying with the idea of easing the discomfort with a compressed air gun, but he wasn't too keen.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Percy
I can supply one of those rubber rings to sit on my father had two.
Revolutions are always verbose.