Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Council Witness

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

fred
Have you thought of making a start in Telford?

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Council Witness

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
that's right put him in Vladimir's little black book.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Oh dear,never mind.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Just browsed the latest issue of Living in Havering fanzine.Evidently there is a person who goes by the name of Amy Lame with the title of night czar jolly looking person who is probably right on trend,she was appointed by the mayor of Lahore.
Perhaps you could get her on board in your investigations she has the right connections.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Round here mate its not Vladimir but Andrewmir ably assisted by Osmanmir Jasonmir and Damienmir.
Mind you come the LE's in May the latter three's black book wont be worth the paper its written on.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Send us a copy of that Fred I've been suffering from bad insomnia lately so that should cure it!

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

fred

Best size I could get.Aint some dopey bird we need its 4 large basic facility prisons round London for a start.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Percy
I am still waiting for my fortune to go in my bank from the king of Ghana.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Council Witness

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
I think I better agree with you.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

I note in your original post you mentioned an alleged murder in Kenya,it may be of some interest to you that a white farmer was butchered by the nice local people and his wife raped over his dead body,this the latest incident in the latest black despots stated aim of returning land to the blacks,we could be looking at Zimbabwe the Sequel,but back to your post could you put some meat on the bones with some specifics,names,dates etc?

Visited my lodge yesterday discovered I need more peanuts for our bird feeders the creatures in residence had no knowledge of any police officers visiting,to be perfectly honest they would have been mightily surprised if any had as they couldn’t recall any police presence in our neck of the woods for years,anyhow I digress I don’t quite understand that if you have passed all details at your disposal that the police haven’t been able to bring this case to a close.Now I know our plod are constrained by the PC Cancer that is stopping proper policing,but I would have thought you would have had a result by now.
Tootle Pip out to get some peanuts.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
connie had something lodged just the other day.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

fred
Maybe he should pass it to CW

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Has Connie recovered yet?

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

bellend
not totally, I was toying with the idea of easing the discomfort with a compressed air gun, but he wasn't too keen.

Re: Royal Tory and Masonic Research Tactics

Percy
I can supply one of those rubber rings to sit on my father had two.
Revolutions are always verbose.