Romford Resident in St Paul's incident

confused of hornchurch

Pictured: 'Beautiful and intelligent' figure skater, 23, who jumped to her death from the St Paul’s Whispering Gallery in front of shocked tourists
 Lidia Dragescu, 23, from Essex, died after fall from cathedral last week
Emergency services were called to tourist attraction after woman plunged 98ft
She was pronounced dead at the scene at 10.30am and St Paul's was closed
City of London Police said the death was not being treated as suspicious
By Alex Matthews For Mailonline
Published: 09:32, 16 October 2017 | Updated: 09:39, 16 October 2017

The family of a woman who died after falling from a gallery at St Paul's Cathedral have paid tribute to their 'beautiful and intelligent' daughter.
Lidia Dragescu, 23, from Romford, Essex, died as a result of the shocking incident on Wednesday, 11 October.
Visitors were said to have gasped in horror as she fell at the central London landmark.

Lidia Dragescu, 23, from Romford, Essex, died after falling from the viewing balcony of St Paul's Cathedral in central London
The circumstances surrounding the woman's death are not yet known but it is believed she deliberately climbed over shoulder-high safety barriers before falling. City of London Police said they are not treating her death as suspicious.
One visitor to the cathedral, Reidan Fredstrom, 38, described the scene as emergency services arrived.
He said: 'I got to the entrance at around 10:30 or so, and one of the people who check bags was very upset and crying.
'Several police officers went running in, and about 10 minutes later, a man who works at St Paul's told another tourist near me that someone had been badly injured and they were not letting people in while they handled the situation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984242/Beautiful-figure-skater-jumped-death-St-Pauls.html#ixzz4vev4MHcx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Romford Resident in St Paul's incident

bellend
very sad, can't imagine the torment she was going through to do that.

Re: Romford Resident in St Paul's incident

Well put bellend.