Romford Doctor Charged With 118 Sexual Offences

Romford Doctor Charged With 118 Sexual Offences

Council Witness

Re: Romford Doctor Charged With 118 Sexual Offences

Ho-Hum
Those in positions of trust who sexually abuse vulnerable people should be severely dealt with in my view.

Doctors should never be allowed to practise again, likewise teachers should never be allowed in the classroom again.

Lengthy jail terms should be mandatory.

Re: Romford Doctor Charged With 118 Sexual Offences

It's all very confusing. Don't forget that it's the CPS that have to recommend charging an individual, so maybe it was them that didn't consider there was sufficient evidence.

What does worry me is the fact that he was still on the NHS choices website, and appeared to be working one day a week in a surgery in Southend although he was supposed to have been suspended.

We'll just have to await the outcome of the trial.