Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

Council Witness
Why does the christian morality of the royal British establishment allow the excesses of the modern pagan world ? Why isn't Andrew Rosindell MP angry about this issue of overpayment ? Why doesn't he demand that his own tory Universities Minister Jo Johnson take action ?

Havering Witness opinion

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

I give up! What are the answers, guv?

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

bellend
never heard this one, but please rosser keep off the radio and tv, it's bad enough us knowing what you are don't tell everyone else, can't you see just how embracing it is when you're introduced to the nation as romfords MP. romfords already a laughingstock but what do think the rest of the country will think of us when they realise who we voted for.

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

dalek1
Not watched it myself yet Bellers but here it is
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09hbssw/daily-politics-29112017

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

Well I guess you have to be thankful for small mercies HH he was only on for less than five mins.
Talk about a royal arsehole crawler.
Not that it'll get him a gong.

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank

I saw him on the Daily Politics - asking for a Bank Hol for Harry's wedding. I suspect that you're right - he's rimming away furiously with a knighthood in mind. Leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

Re: Roman Bath's "Pagan Queen" laughs all the way to the "Christian" Bank