Roger... What a plonker

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Phil Wailing
Rosindell is dishing these out in Hornchurch.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Roger the Dodger
Is at it again
Oh what a bodger
He must be insane
Having two minds
In one small brain
Promotes all kinds
Of madness I say
Taking our money
Let's dock his pay
Snatch the honey
From this old bear
Now in his dotage
With greying hair
Still on a wage
Running the firm
From the arena
Not yet full term.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Rosser never misses an opportunity to enhance his image....Amusing really.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

confused of hornchurch

At least Chief Superintendent Gwillim has stopped repeating that old b....... that crime figures continue to fall.
In my opinion, it's senior police officers agreeing to fudge the real crime figures that is responsible for the reduction in police funding. The government weren't going to give the police more funding if crime figures were falling. They dug their own graves.

Havering police makes changes to correct ‘unacceptable’ response times
PUBLISHED: 07:36 04 October 2017
Ralph Blackburn Romford Recorder.

Chief Superintendent Jason Gwillim
Havering’s highest ranked police officer has admitted response times have not been good enough since the tri-borough merger, but believes the force have now corrected the structural errors.

Chief Superintendent Jason Gwillim
In an exclusive interview Ch Supt Jason Gwillim, head of the East Area Command Unit (EACU), told the Recorder: “We thought we are not delivering the service we want, we need to change how we do business.
“If you pick up the phone and dial 999 people deserve to have a swift response.”
Statistics released last month showed that since Redbridge, Havering and Barking and Dagenham police merged into the single EACU force, one in three priority calls was not being responded to quickly enough.
This was significantly lower than other parts of the capital, where boroughs’ forces had not combined.
Council leaders wrote to the Mayor of London about the issue, who described the response times as “unacceptable”.
Ch Supt Gwillim explained that this was due to changes in the system in the tri-borough area, and now the EACU was getting back to the levels pre-merger.
“All in one go, officers from all three boroughs suddenly moved onto one radio channel.
“There was one Inspector covering all three boroughs.”
Response were getting confused, and so targets were getting missed, but on September 4 the EACU went back to having one channel per borough.
“We also thought that was too much work for one Inspector, so we now have one per borough,” Ch Supt Gwillim continued.
And since the changes the results have improved.
Statistics seen by the Recorder show that since September, immediate call waiting times are almost back to the same as in 2016, and significant call times are higher than they were before the merger.
Ch Supt Gwillim said he is pleased by the flexibility the system gives him as commander.
“We can take resources from other boroughs, and move them to priority areas,” he explained.
He referenced the operations to tackle prostitution in Ilford Lane and moped enabled crime in Havering.
“Without the East Area Command Unit we wouldn’t have been able to put the resources in to carry out those operations.”

Re: Roger... What a plonker

I attended a local police meeting in Rush Green on the 15th of last month.
In attendance were Rosser Benham Persaud Damian White the new assistant director for  environment Dipti Patel and my old pal Steve Moore plus three of the local plod.
When the subject was raised as to the Tri Borough policing Rosser seemed very keen to  cut the matter off and White was equally keen to put the blame on Sadiq Khan.
When I managed to point out to him that Ramsey took us in  he tried to say words to the effect Khan conned Ramsey and the leaders of B and D and Redbridge but failed to point out Rog took us in without any consultation and could have said no to Khans proposal.
To hear boy Damian it was one of the most blatant but piss pore attempts at political spin I have ever seen.
At the same meeting  my old pal Moore  tried to spin the audience as to what fantastic recycling system we have in our esteemed borough.
No mention  of course that we have no glass collections very few bottle banks and the useless contractor this borough uses (Shanks) will only collect plastic bottles but not the lids charges £35 pa for green waste collection to name a few.
My own advice to Moore would be when speaking to the public use your oral not anal passage to do so aka stop talking out your arse.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

confused of hornchurch

I love the 'blame game'.

Rosindell says Khan conned Ramsay. Is he saying that Ramsey isn't up to the job?

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Hornchurch Residents Association have been running an online petition for ages to save Hornchurch Police Station.  Let's just hope that the public don't fall for this.  It is The Tory Government that are ultimately responsible for the police cuts.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Thats stating the obvious Connie!

Re: Roger... What a plonker

confused of hornchurch

They are all trying to deny any responsibility and play it down but behind the scenes I think the s... really hit the fan.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Thats interesting no sign of Garry Pain on that flyer.
Whilst that probably sums up his term as a Havering Tory  councillor like most of them it looks like the old ae is swinging already.
I believe Slugger Westwood has been dumped in Brooklands.
Who else I wonder.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Lorraine Moss
According to the their last flyer, he has been replaced by a lady called Maggie.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Phil Wailing
They have a cull every 4 years, tragically in my ward they dumped Mike Armstrong along with Andrew Curtin in Romford Town.

In Pettis we got Dervish to replace Mike Armstrong, I guess you just can't help bad luck.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

According to residents I know, Garry Pain is well-named. A Pain in the arse.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

This is one of those "don't confuse us with the facts" moments. The Conservatives at Westminster pull the strings. Roger the Dodger gets publicly upset because public services are getting worse by the day but he can't come out and blame the government because that will screw up his slim chances of a gong. I think you're going to have to put up with being guest Tyler at local lodges, Roger. Still, you get a free meal out of it, sunshine! Us plebs have to listen to your fucking drivel and pay your expenses.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Michael Towner
A friend recently made an enquiry of the leader by email and got an acknowledgement signed simply "Roger". Is this part of a new customer-friendly strategy by the council? Mind you, that was four weeks ago and she's heard nothing since, so I'll give Roger 4/10 for style, 0/10 for substance! From what I've heard, Roger's big problem is that officers think he's a soft touch and ignore him.

Re: Roger... What a plonker

Its wonderful down here is South Hornchurch and Rainham all our independent councillors have to complain about and launch a petition about is the bells in the local church not working.
Revolutions are always verbose.