Right said Clegg!

GAZZER
I have just corrupted this song by old Berny Cribbs using our political elite (laugh) as the main characters-I know you most talented Angry people can corrupt it further and replace the verse with political language -then we may be able to post it on youtube-Angry of Havering's very own piss take.

Right," said Clegg, "Both of us together
One on each end and steady as we go."
Tried to shift it, couldn't even lift it
Clegg and Cameron was getting nowhere
And so they had a cuppa tea and

"Right," said Clegg, "Give a shout for Cable."
Up comes Cable from the floor below.
After strainin', heavin' and complainin'
We was getting nowhere-And so we had a cuppa tea.

And Clegg had a think, and he thought we ought to take off all the handles
And the things wot held the candles.
But it did no good, well I never thought it would
"All right," said Clegg, "Have to take the feet off
To get them feet off wouldn't take a mo."

Took its feet off, even took the seat off
Should have got us somewhere but no!
So Clegg said, "Let's have a cuppa tea."
And Cameron said, "right-o."

"Right," said Cameron, "Have to take the door off
Need more space to shift the so-and-so."
Had bad twinges taking off the hinges
And it got us nowhere
And so they had a cuppa tea and

"Right," said Cameron, " Have to take the wall down,
That there wall is gonna have to go."
Took the wall down, even with it all down
We was getting nowhere
And so they had a cuppa tea.

And Cable had a think, and he said, "Look,Clegg,
I get a sort of feelin'
If we remove the ceilin'
With a rope or two we could drop the blighter through."

"All right," said Osbourne, climbing up a ladder
With his crowbar gave a mighty blow.
Was he in trouble, half a ton of rubble landed on the top of his dome.
So Clegg and Cameron had another cuppa tea
And then they went home.

Re: Right said Clegg!

Percy.
Very good a little less angry than usual your meds must be mellowing you be careful matron is not slipping you a mickey.

Re: Right said Clegg!

GAZZER
Very droll percy old bean.

Re: Right said Clegg!

Re: Right said Clegg!

Right," said Clegg, we're all init together
that there renard is gonna have to go
Tried to spin it, couldn't even shift it
but we  was getting nowhere
And so they had a glass of champers

"Right," said Clegg, "Give a shout for Cable."
Up comes Cable from the floor below.
After lying', spinning' and denying'
We was getting nowhere-And so we had a glass of champers.

And Clegg had a think, and he thought we ought to try to fix all the papers
And the things wot told the voters.
But it did no good, well I never thought it would
"All right," said Clegg, "Have to take the heat off
To get the heat off wouldn't take a mo."

Turned the press off, even turned the rest off
Should have got us somewhere but no!
So Clegg said, "Let's have a glass of champers."
And Cameron said, "right-o."

"Right," said Cameron, "Have to pull some favours
Need more lies to shift the so-and-so."
the public's winging,some are even cringing
And it got us nowhere
And so they had a glass of champers

"Right," said Cameron, " Have to take them all down,
That there renard is gonna have to go."
cable said struth,we're gonna have to tell the truth
coz we are getting nowhere
And so they had a glass of champers.

And Cable had a think, and he said, "Look,Clegg,
I got a sort of feelin'
If we remove the cretin '
With a rope or two we could drop the blighter through."

"All right," said clegg, climbing up a ladder
tossed the noose to the floor below blow.
we began to rumble.as the cracks began to show
So Clegg and Cameron had a glass of champers
And then they went home.

please feel free to corrupt this further

Re: Right said Clegg!

Re: Right said Clegg!

Haaa proper genius Bellers-luv it-now someone's has got to perform it, I envisage a few men dressed in overalls with those big false heads of politicians you can get- singing and a jiving lol.