RIP

Re: RIP

bellend
Jo cox

The killing of the Batley and Spen MP, the mother of two young children, has been met with sadness and shock. she was a hard working MP. no one deserves this.

there was 602 murders in the uk last year.

the uk "lost" 2,000 mental health beds last year.

6,800 front line police post have been "lost" since 2010

Re: RIP

Percy
There are virtually no secure mental health beds available lots of people are in prison especially young people as there is no where else to put them.It is an absolute disgrace.60% of the prison population have some mental health problem .

Re: RIP

Percy
RIP Vin Diesel killed in a car crash.

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
Caroline Aherne: Royle Family writer and actress dies aged 52.

Re: RIP

bellend
https://youtu.be/wrsN6DDPshE

Re: RIP

bellend
 RIP, Forrest Mars Junior, I helped amass his fortune

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
We cannot begrudge his billionaire status, eh?  After all, he did keep a lot of dentists in business.  May the tooth fairy be with him.

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
Billionaire landowner the Duke of Westminster has died at 64.

Gerald Cavendish Grosvenor, a close friend of the Royal family, died on Tuesday afternoon, having suddenly become ill.

He had been transferred from his Abbeystead Estate to the Royal Preston Hospital in Lancashire.

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall are "deeply shocked and greatly saddened" by the sudden death, a Clarence House spokeswoman said.

His epitaph might read: 'The only thing he never had was holes in his shoes'.

Re: RIP

bellend
or grew rich in 1066

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
And so it goes on.

Re: RIP

Percy
I wonder how much in death duties the revenue is to get.My bet is very little.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

LOOPY LOOPHOLE Duke of Westminster’s family ‘will avoid paying billions in inheritance tax because his fortune was placed in series of trusts’

Complex tax laws allow wealthy to avoid extra charges

 By KATHRYN CAIN

11th August 2016, 9:25 am

THE new party-loving Duke of Westminster will be able to avoid paying billions in inheritance tax following the death of his father because his vast fortune was years ago placed in a number of trusts.

Earl Hugh Grosvenor became the third richest man in Britain after dad Gerald, 54, the 6th Duke of Westminster, died earlier this week – inheriting a whopping £9.9billion fortune.

His family however will only have to pay a fraction of the inheritance tax owed as his fortune is placed in a series of trusts

Under normal circumstances death duties are charged at 40 per cent on assets over £325,000.

But the 25-year-old Duke’s pot of cash will be mostly safe from the taxman because the family’s business empire is protected by trustees, meaning he’ll pay only a fraction of the £3.6billion that would have been owed without tax avoidance measures.

It's only the poor that have to cough-up the full amount.

Re: RIP

Percy
As expected its the rich wot gets the pleasure.

Re: RIP

tax is something poor people pay

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

I know, it's a ploy to keep them poor, the system wouldn't work if we all had an equal opportunity.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Gene Wilder dead at the age of 83: Legendary actor who played Willy Wonka passes away after battle with Alzheimer's
•The actor's nephew says Wilder died late Sunday in Stamford, Connecticut from Alzheimer's disease complications
•The actor best known for paying Willy Wonka was diagnosed with the disease three years ago, but chose to keep his condition private
•Wilder was 83 years old at the time of his death and is survived by his wife Karen Boyer
•The Wisconsin-born actor started his career on the stage, but later transitioned to the screen
•Was a longtime collaborator with director Mel Brooks, starring in such comedies as Blazing Saddles,  The Producers and Young Frankenstein

By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 20:31, 29 August 2016  | Updated: 22:36, 29 August 2016

The legendary film actor Gene Wilder has died, his family announced Monday.

Nephew Jordan Walker-Pearlman said Wilder, known to children the world over as Willy Wonka, died late Sunday in Stamford, Connecticut from complications due to Alzheimer's disease.
.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3764037/Gene-Wilder-dead-age-83-Legendary-actor-played-Willy-Wonka-suffered-non-Hodgkin-s-lymphoma.html#ixzz4IlBMSYNt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
Penny Forum's funeral today (Lyn).

After a tenacious fight against Motor Neurons Disease she eventually lost the battle on September 23rd.

A celebration of Lyn's life takes place today at Hornchurch Methodist Church in Hornchurch High Street 1.45 PM.

Ever brave R.I.P.

Re: RIP

Lorraine Moss
Sorry to hear that Ho Hum, I remember when she used to post on the forum. xx

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Please accept my condolences Ho Hum you must be missing her very much.

Re: RIP

so sorry for your loss mate, I am sure she appreciated everything you did for her over the last few years and that you made her as comfortable as possible and gave her peace of mind.