RIP

1 ... 6789101112 ... 17

Re: RIP

bellend
he gained notoriety through instructing his followers to kill posh people. an attempt on the then president Gerald ford may have been a step to far.

Re: RIP

He thought The Beatles were sending him messages via the song "Helter Skelter". Not a pleasant man.

Re: RIP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/42049507
Jana Novotna.
Deservedly won the women's singles at Wimbledon in 1998 at her third attempt.
Hers was a classic case of if at first you dont succeed try try again.

Re: RIP

Only 49 - what a waste. I'm not a tennis fan but I recall her tears when she lost her first Wimbledon final. Happily, she won in 1998.

Re: RIP

dalek1
I remember the 1993 final against Graf.
You know when you look at someone and say yeah they'll win it someday.
The same went for Ivanisovic and Murray.
Many times you see players or teams and maybe not at the time but you know their names on a trophy.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

BREAKING NEWS: Christine Keeler, the former model at the heart of the Profumo affair that rocked British politics in the 1960s, dies aged 75

Ms Keeler died on Monday at Princess Royal university hospital in Farnborough
She had been ill for several months and suffering from the lung disease COPD
She enjoyed affair with minister John Profumo at height of Cold War in the 1960s
By Alex Matthews and Lara Keay For Mailonline
Published: 19:09, 5 December 2017 | Updated: 20:07, 5 December 2017

The former model at the heart of the Profumo affair Christine Keeler has died aged 75 after a long illness.
She was thrust into the spotlight after enjoying a secret romance with Cabinet minister John Profumo in 1961 at the height of the Cold War.
Scandal engulfed the Government after later it emerged that the then 19-year-old Keeler had also been sleeping with Eugene Ivanov, a Soviet naval attaché at the Russian Embassy in London.
Ms Keeler, who had been battling an obstructive lung disease for several months, died on Monday night at the Princess Royal university hospital in Farnborough, Hampshire.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5148841/Christine-Keeler-dies-aged-75.html#ixzz50Q3zNccg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: RIP

dalek1
How many secrets has she taken to the grave with her?

Re: RIP

dalek1
King Michael of Rumania.
Hero villain or neither?
Make your own judgement.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42234880

Re: RIP

Mandy and Christine are back together again then.  May God forgive them.

Re: RIP

King Mick MR D1...sorry, never heard of him.

Re: RIP

dalek1
Rumanian king in WW2.
Distantly related to the Queen.
Close ally of Hitler but changed sides when they were losing.

Re: RIP

Mark One
Girls just wanna have fun ......

Re: RIP

Mark One
King Mick was mearly a weak figurehead under a fascist government during 1940-44. However he came good when he led a coup against the government and brought Romania's poorly equipped and led army onto the allied side. So I think he edges towards the hero side of things.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Johnny Hallyday: French rock star dies at 74
3 hours ago

Hallyday broke from France's classic "chanson" tradition in the 1950s, starting singing rock and roll in French
France's biggest rock star Johnny Hallyday has died after a battle with lung cancer. He was 74.
The singer sold about 100 million records and starred in a number of films in a career that began in 1960.
He was made a Chevalier of the Legion D'Honneur by President Jacques Chirac in 1997.
The French simply called him "Our Johnny". However, outside the Francophone zone, Hallyday was virtually unknown.
In a statement, his wife Laeticia said: "Johnny Hallyday has left us," the AFP news agency reports.
"I write these words without believing them. But yet, it's true. My man is no longer with us.

Re: RIP

If you say so!

Re: RIP

Mark One
My pleasure, always happy to assist.

Re: RIP

God forbid the present job lot of snowflakes,millennials and PC zealots weren’t about they would be taking terminal offence by now,mind you that wouldn’t be such a bad thing in my opinion,we were a bit more grown up in the sixties and a lot more stoical.RIP

Re: RIP

When I was a young lad, I was told that Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice-Davies were naughty ladies and not worth my attention. I had a butcher's and decided they were very tasty! As did many Tory VIPs! RIP Christine Keeler.

Re: RIP

I bet you didn't know HH Mandy Rice-Davies had two cousins in India.
Pilau and Basmati.
Not forgetting her Chinese relatives Egg and Cha Sui fried.

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
Disgraced former celebrity publicist Max Clifford, 74, has died in hospital after collapsing at Littlehey Prison in Cambridgeshire.

He won't be missed by many.

R.I.P
1 ... 6789101112 ... 17